[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

lahatiel

Dec 19, 2019
Anyone have the missing mods?
Those aren't mods, those are fonts that are missing in your Windows. You can find the first one and the other . Though both of them seems to have several different versions. If the ones I linked don't work with that scene, you can google different version - they all seem to be free. Or you can just switch to whichever font you prefer in that scene.

blossom1006

Oct 5, 2023
Does anyone have this author's September character card?
If you have one, please share it.
I couldn't find it in the archives or on other sites.

PixelzHunter

Sep 15, 2021
Does anyone happen to have the Otogi (blue archive Fox Platoon) from this author? Please shred me the divine light if you do ;m;

tempo852147

Sep 5, 2023
Excuse me sir do you have Rio Tsukatsuki card?
Anyone know where to get rail2 Long Hair Custom Zipmod? theres a Tsukatsuki Rio Card (i assume its Tachumi because it looks like the preview they post on pixiv) on the archive that requires the zipmod but cant seem to find it on rail2 patreon.

Edit : as always, everytime i post this kind of thing, i found the thing in the next 10 minutes... If you also searching for the same stuff, the link is on Kemono.
Can you upload the card here , please? Been looking everywhere for it ... thanks in advance <3

HUNTER XXX

Jan 3, 2021
Hello everyone
would anyone know where I could find Naomi's character card ( she's a character from the erotic game My Second Family )
and if nobody has the card could you give me a link that will lead me to the creator of the character card of Naomi
( I specify the creator of the card and not the creator of the game )

Thank you very much

lahatiel

Dec 19, 2019
Is anyone able to recognize how much of the scenes created by ( / ) is indeed his skill in Studio and how much of it is his skill in photo edditing?
I mean, I can recognize that some of the stuff is added in photoshop or something, but I can't really tell how much. The lines around characters that indicate motion definitely look like added in photoshop, but what about highlights on on the bodies or the lights in background? That doesn't look like anything that I'm capable of in Studio... got me wondering if I'm so utterly terrible at that or if that just can't be done in KK Studio.
Unfortunately, he only sells his screenshots and characters, so there is no way to buy his scenes and check it myself.

khray505

Mar 17, 2022
Those aren't mods, those are fonts that are missing in your Windows. You can find the first one and the other . Though both of them seems to have several different versions. If the ones I linked don't work with that scene, you can google different version - they all seem to be free. Or you can just switch to whichever font you prefer in that scene.
thanks

31160iu8d50

Jul 30, 2023
有誰知道哪個檔案是該模組的正確檔案?
我加載了很多類似的文件,但沒有一個是正確的。
1699189448825.png

Status
Not open for further replies.