[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyfighter

Nov 29, 2018
Hi, need help with plugins, for some reason koikatsu is not recognizing KKAPI, and is saying that I need version 1.36.01 or higher even though I literally have the newest version of KKAPI installed, and it didn't get fixed even after reinstalling the HF Patch, how do I fix this since some of my my plugins need it to work properly

FuckThisForum

Formerly 'Annihilator93'
Mar 27, 2020
Somebody have?
Noble kale

Peter247

Oct 22, 2023
anyone got this card?

Kiegra

Mar 22, 2020
Use this modded game assembly dll made by Anon11 in Koikatsu Discord server, for making KK read KKS scenes.
You need to copy paste it twice in these folders:
  1. <KK directory>\Koikatu_Data\Managed
  2. <KK directory>\CharaStudio_Data\Managed
Make sure to back-up the old ones in case something goes wrong.

I've done a big oopsie and replaced it before I made a back up lol. Could you share your back up here? Thank you!

Reactions: qpffhzks55

lahatiel

Dec 19, 2019
Does anyone have it please?

Links to mega on are still working so just go there and download whatever you need. This particular scene set seems to be included in April 2023.

Edit: Ehh, I chose a bad example. includes a link to mega with his entire scene library.

Last edited:

shafael170

Feb 24, 2023
I've done a big oopsie and replaced it before I made a back up lol. Could you share your back up here? Thank you!
Welp... You might need to wait for the ones who didn't used the mod yet, the KK files of mine are heavily modded for my needs so ye...

Status
Not open for further replies.