[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

satsukiKoto

Aug 18, 2023
Hi everyone, so I'm having issues with koikatsu after installing some madevil plugins, I am getting error messages that I am missing marco.kkapi ver 1.36.01 or newer even though I double checked and made sure I have the 1.36 version of KKAPI installed. Also having some dependency issues due to madevil's kk.ass plugin but I can't find it anywhere in my file folder or the KKManager, any advice that can help with the issues would be greatly appreciated especially for KKAPi since it is causing a dependency issue with a lot of items
I think you need to use madevil kkapi.
I think he made change some code inside so if you want to use madevil plugins, you need to use every of its.
I use madevil plugins since RX11.

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
Damn, was about to share エッチの紙鳶 cards here since I just joined his membership few days ago. Looks I'm little late XD

Oh btw the Fenny card had an issue with her right pinky. It won't show properly when the gloves are present, which are part of her top clothing. Tried to tweak it myself through material editor but the maintex is just, wow.
Haha yeah, I've been sharing their cards for a month or two now since I've been subbed for a bit. A fix for that Fenny card would be great, though!
Hi everyone, so I'm having issues with koikatsu after installing some madevil plugins, I am getting error messages that I am missing marco.kkapi ver 1.36.01 or newer even though I double checked and made sure I have the 1.36 version of KKAPI installed. Also having some dependency issues due to madevil's kk.ass plugin but I can't find it anywhere in my file folder or the KKManager, any advice that can help with the issues would be greatly appreciated especially for KKAPi since it is causing a dependency issue with a lot of items
Oh, yeah. Unfortunately that's just how madevil in their infinite wisdom has set things up. You can get *partial* functionality but it's missing a lot of functionality. Otherwise, it's pretty much choosing between the wide compatibility of BR/HF, or the specific mods that use Madevil or kPlug.

xpene

Sep 23, 2019
I have reinstalled with my old cards and there is a card that its skin and face are different texture, it is because I have the overlay of the body and not the face, I can't find it on the internet.

the card was an edit I made a long time ago, so cant just re-downloaded the og card.

_Export_2023-11-04-00-01-17_BodyOver.png

Reactions: Oishii115

Tyfighter

Nov 29, 2018
Haha yeah, I've been sharing their cards for a month or two now since I've been subbed for a bit. A fix for that Fenny card would be great, though!

Oh, yeah. Unfortunately that's just how madevil in their infinite wisdom has set things up. You can get *partial* functionality but it's missing a lot of functionality. Otherwise, it's pretty much choosing between the wide compatibility of BR/HF, or the specific mods that use Madevil or kPlug.
Ok, thanks, I decided not to go with using the madevil plugins then, which fixed most of the errors, but I still am having issues with the game not recognizing Marco's KKAPI even though I have it installed, is there anything you know about how to fix this?

pzrlover

Jul 21, 2023
Anyone know where to get rail2 Long Hair Custom Zipmod? theres a Tsukatsuki Rio Card (i assume its Tachumi because it looks like the preview they post on pixiv) on the archive that requires the zipmod but cant seem to find it on rail2 patreon.

Edit : as always, everytime i post this kind of thing, i found the thing in the next 10 minutes... If you also searching for the same stuff, the link is on Kemono.

Last edited:

PixelzHunter

Sep 15, 2021
here is AK alfa
card:
mod:
God bless you sir

P.S: Btw, do you happen to know if they're selling this card or releasing it anytime soon?
I managed to join their telegram chat BUT it's literally a dead group chat, so I wasted all the efforts for nothing

{UPDATE} Nevermind forget what I asked, I just checked his pixiv page again and he's selling patreon membership for 60 dollars per month! And the specific card I asked above is being sold for 30 dollars alone. MEH.

Last edited:
Reactions: naki.ata

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
Ok, thanks, I decided not to go with using the madevil plugins then, which fixed most of the errors, but I still am having issues with the game not recognizing Marco's KKAPI even though I have it installed, is there anything you know about how to fix this?
Might have to run the on your Koikatsu to clean up your BepInEx before putting in that Madevil 2.2 pack.
God bless you sir

P.S: Btw, do you happen to know if they're selling this card or releasing it anytime soon?
I managed to join their telegram chat BUT it's literally a dead group chat, so I wasted all the efforts for nothing

{UPDATE} Nevermind forget what I asked, I just checked his pixiv page again and he's selling patreon membership for 60 dollars per month! And the specific card I asked above is being sold for 30 dollars alone. MEH.
Yikes... I really should learn how to convert blender models to Koikatsu. All the GFL2 models are literally up for free on Aplaybox and I'm certain that people like Various Voice and PineappleHEAT literally just convert them.

• Sad
Reactions: PixelzHunter
Status
Not open for further replies.