[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

doggoneit

May 2, 2019
Why does it keep thinking I dont have the xukmi vanilla plus when I know for a fact I actually have it in the mods folder? Is it just not recognizing it?

Miss Bulchi

Donor
Mar 16, 2018
can you reupload it? thanks
View attachment 2948827
Lady Nagant (Pis)

View attachment 2948825
Nanase Haruka (Pis)

View attachment 2948826
Tachibana (Pis)

Oct 31, 2022
just found the newest work from Genshin Impact (Skirk) at db bepis, but it should be Zhezhicheny mods right? Haven't test it yet at studio/game
1699337941329.png

zeroxhero

Oct 27, 2023
Anyone has this creator milf OL and policewoman card?

lahatiel

Dec 19, 2019
Why does it keep thinking I dont have the xukmi vanilla plus when I know for a fact I actually have it in the mods folder? Is it just not recognizing it?
Check if you have the . One of the later ones have added a few new shaders if I remember correctly, so if a scene / character use those, it will turn into error message if your mod is outdated.

Fuckingbreak

Aug 22, 2020
Does anyone have this artist's cards? both "aaa" and "udzg7852" couldn't find anything in the thread

1699338822309.png

SarahMaria

Nov 2, 2017
has pretty much all of them except for June onwards. I think you can find the rest of those somewhere in this thread if not i can upload some.
Yeah, if you could post these that would be great, I can't seem to find them in any active links.

lahatiel

Dec 19, 2019
has pretty much all of them except for June onwards. I think you can find the rest of those somewhere in this thread if not i can upload some.
Just a small note: for July's scenes you can change the "imported" date on Kemono (as per the screenshot on the bottom) and still download scenes with his OCs.
For August's scenes you can do the same, but unfortunately you can only download the versions with Chikas.

This also applies to several other creators who has updated their patreon / fanbox at a later time and removed scenes/cards that were initially uploaded there.

Also, thank you for the September - October scenes!

Untitled.png

lahatiel

Dec 19, 2019
Yeah, if you could post these that would be great, I can't seem to find them in any active links.

Change the "imported" date below the title to the first available one and you'll be able to download all of them (you can refer to a screenshot I included in a post above).

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote