Not open for further replies.

Sagalord

Feb 10, 2021
Hello guys any have this card?

tempo852147

Sep 5, 2023
Tachumi September and October. Big lack of Izumi :(
(Will expire)
Thanks for sharing ... If you have Rio's card ( or any scene you can extract the card from ) please upload it here, I'd really appreciate it. Thank you....

Last edited:
Reactions: PsychoSoldier

KoeLeonel

Jun 12, 2023
Does anyone have this from Hatoko?

Tikuta

Jun 10, 2020
Thanks for sharing :PogChamp:, have been looking for this. please share if you have the newest of tachumi's cards. I dont know why kemono's not updating more this day.
Thanks for sharing ... If you have Rio's card ( or any scene you can extract the card from ) please upload it here, I'd really appreciate it. Thank you....
Rio Character card

Jaacker

Oct 24, 2019
From what point has Rail2 done the "The card link is the link that appears below when you left click on the picture." method? Im subscribing to share what I can get, So i would like to have a point to start getting the cards.

Reactions: Oishii115
Mar 29, 2022
If anyone wants to check out my cards, there's more than 2000 and it's well organized so you'll have no problem finding what you're searching for here's the link:
link for the mods: enjoy
Bump for those that missed it, i update it regularly so check it out from time to time if you want (y)

Amzee99

Nov 7, 2023
From what point has Rail2 done the "The card link is the link that appears below when you left click on the picture." method? Im subscribing to share what I can get, So i would like to have a point to start getting the cards.
Seems like it's from his FSN Rider card back in June

Tindal0sH0und

Sep 30, 2023
anyone have these unagi4545 cards?

Status
Not open for further replies.