[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAKG

May 31, 2021
Does anyone have pirated Sagiri From Hell paradise from this bastard.

Apparently he is scamming people with cards then blocking them after payment and refusing refund.
I want this card in particular because of outfit and already I made a better version of her for everyone.
I will give card to anyone who asks in dm because this is private requested card.
Koikatu-2023-11-15-19-50-18-Render.png

mrminh415

Mar 19, 2021
Does anyone using nyako's mod have problems with eye and mouth of characters after changing characters for timeline scene? In my case the eyes too dark and narrow like this, only Nyako's headmods have those problem, others is OK bug.png

Rakot321

Jun 10, 2021

Apparently he is scamming people with cards then blocking them after payment and refusing refund.
I want this card in particular because of outfit and already I made a better version of her for everyone.
I will give card to anyone who asks in dm because this is private requested card.
Are you have this one?
Screenshot (3).png

Asparaguser

May 4, 2022
1700379077978.png Does anyone have the card for this outfit?
From what I could gather it's made by 鼬鼠 who has wiped his pixiv, and the only thing I've been able to find is his genshin NPC cards and mods

KoeLeonel

Jun 12, 2023
Cetol
V1.0,V1.1
/
V1.0
/

SexyTaco

Oct 23, 2023
Been trying to find this scene by 21fingers on discord. Since discord got rid of png metadata sharing the scene no longer works in studio. Koi-Animex has done a remake of this on party but is patreon locked. I was hoping if someone has the sd or more importantly character cards
CharaStudio-2022-07-22-14-29-58-Render.png

Jul 30, 2019

View attachment 3098812
ive been trying to find the card with the outfit but no luck.
ill do my best to recreate it though..
could you also dm me that card?

Status
Not open for further replies.