[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

blossom1006

Oct 5, 2023

Does anyone have a scene by this author?
If you have it, I'd love for you to share it.

nailiep

Nov 7, 2023
anyone know who made this scene ?
Also i miss the penis mod. anyone got the mod for it ?

sorry I don't know where is the penis mod
trying to figure out whos the author scene and also i'll just share it ofc

image preview below
View attachment 3098409

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
''make them worse'' unfortunately his edits are my favorite body type so I guess you can say i'm his target audience
If it's just a body type thing and you know they're edits of pre-existing cards, is there some circumstance preventing you from getting those cards from Bepis or an archive then tweaking the sliders yourself? I'd imagine the slider numbers are very similar across all of their edits and can be copied from one card to another. Y'know, as a matter of financial practicality for anyone involved instead of essentially buying the same card twice.

Reactions: MeetMyHand

Whhghdgkvf

Jul 21, 2023
''make them worse'' unfortunately his edits are my favorite body type so I guess you can say i'm his target audience
Just copy the body from a and your done, and you don't even have to pay, or beg someone to pay.
important; does any of you have cards of this character View attachment 3099340 your contributions is needed, thank you

Rhikhu

Aug 18, 2018
i think he only edit card and make them worse, so its not worth to buy it
NGL, I like the "body model" & I would try being a part of the patreon but the PRICE ain't worth it, seriously...$10!?

Heck I support one on fanbox with a price of only 100yen(less than a dollar) & it's great

Reactions: ShadowFile

ShadowFile

Dec 1, 2018
If it's just a body type thing and you know they're edits of pre-existing cards, is there some circumstance preventing you from getting those cards from Bepis or an archive then tweaking the sliders yourself? I'd imagine the slider numbers are very similar across all of their edits and can be copied from one card to another. Y'know, as a matter of financial practicality for anyone involved instead of essentially buying the same card twice.
I think what prevent me from doing all that work would be my potato laptop. When i'm in the character creator it takes a while for it to render, sometimes white screen if the outfit has high resolution. Believe me i would do all the work but it could take hours

Reactions: naki.ata

31160iu8d50

Jul 30, 2023
想知道是否有人知道是什麼模組衝突導致服裝的下半部分在沒有任何模組丟失的情況下無法顯示。
1700400464922.png

lightxanxer

Aug 23, 2021
does anyone know who is the author of these scene ?

Status
Not open for further replies.