[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
I think what prevent me from doing all that work would be my potato laptop. When i'm in the character creator it takes a while for it to render, sometimes white screen if the outfit has high resolution. Believe me i would do all the work but it could take hours
Honestly fair. I've personally slowed down on making my own scenes because I've thrown so many plugins into my KK Studio that it's become a hell of my own making HAHA.

But anyway, hopefully if not you, then someone else sharing your tastes with a better PC could realize that work.

Reactions: ShadowFile

allstarali

Jul 22, 2023
I think what prevent me from doing all that work would be my potato laptop. When i'm in the character creator it takes a while for it to render, sometimes white screen if the outfit has high resolution. Believe me i would do all the work but it could take hours
Not valid enough to beg others to buy another similar garbage. I'm with everyone who suggests copying the body onto your desired character. How are you gonna use the card knowing your pc wouldn't run it well though?

Reactions: pipixia12
Status
Not open for further replies.