[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
KKS CharaStudio is notorious for this problem.

You can also check if you have FK Height Adjust UI plugin or not, disabling that should fix the problem.
View attachment 3128796 View attachment 3128795
Oh, in my case I use vanilla KK so this doesn't apply for me (I don't think?), and I don't have the FK Height Adjust plugin. I was talking about this scene that was discussed a bit ago, where nothing is in the correct position. Regardless, thanks for the attempted assist, hope it helps Bluedread
This might sound dumb but sometimes a scene just doesn't load properly, anyone know why?
Characters are out of place, animations aren't working properly, etc.
I thought maybe it was corruption like maybe it downloaded wrong but this happens every now and then with various scenes.

Loaded;
View attachment 3003080
Preview;
View attachment 3003086

Sid69ars

Jul 14, 2021
how to activate sound in studio? i already installed the BN2soundmod in the regular mods folder. but i can't hear any when i add piston sounds etc. there also a sound in my several scene but none of them works

itsabaseball3

Aug 26, 2021
how to activate sound in studio? i already installed the BN2soundmod in the regular mods folder. but i can't hear any when i add piston sounds etc. there also a sound in my several scene but none of them works
could be spawning the sounds at the origin and where ever in the scene you see the seggs isn't close? i think it's in system -> options -> spawn location -> crosshair and it'll spawn at where you're looking.

KeimaS

Aug 14, 2020

Sid69ars

Jul 14, 2021
could be spawning the sounds at the origin and where ever in the scene you see the seggs isn't close? i think it's in system -> options -> spawn location -> crosshair and it'll spawn at where you're looking.
still wont work at all, i also tried using a sample scene in the bn2 folder mods and there's no sound coming too

• Sad
Reactions: itsabaseball3
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote