[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

pepper6969

Aug 27, 2023
Anyone have Itsuki's star rail or trails cards? (Elise, Nadia, or Nina?) really like his trails cards but those seem to be locked behind $350 jail forever :/
I don't think they will be leaked anytime soon; people are better off paying anyone else a commission for a cheaper price for a character you want than buying any Itsuki card.
Anyone has the scene data for this user?
I don't think he makes his own scenes; I saw a bunch made by hongcha and other makers.
Newest Mastapov anyone?
Click the link below
Here are the .
could you re-upload again?
Sorry I deleted that file from my PC after I shared it. Someone else might have it.

pirdyn228

Nov 29, 2023
is a krampus archive even real or this is a local trolling? i search for the link in the whole thread, there is no one, only messages from others guys whos searching for it just like me. ps i found out, that there was a link in krampus profile that must be decoded, but there is nothing in his profile for now

Last edited:

Sil3nce

Dec 14, 2017
is a krampus archive even real or this is a local trolling? i search for the link in the whole thread, there is no one, only messages from others guys whos searching for it just like me. ps i found out, that there was a link in krampus profile that must be decoded, but there is nothing in his profile for now
It's very real, the treasure trove is located in the past. Look back on the Captain's words and work from there. He actually has spoken about it a few times.

Reactions: ganyuisbae

Onyx Hoplite

Jun 3, 2019
yes its real but theres a reason its hard to find(not really hard, just rub your two brain cells together) best of luck to you buccaneer

Rubber_Toe

Jun 3, 2017

Does anyone have this card?
View attachment 3127509
Don't wanna be a downer, but we may not be getting any new cards from this creator in particular unless you drop him the cash he asks for. Reason is that he's been good at keeping pirates n poachers out.

It's very real. I'd tell you where it is, but let's be fair to those who were able to find it. Your efforts will be very rewarded when you do.

Again, just backread. Look up the captain's previous posts, and you'll get your answers. if anything, and iirc, his more recent posts gives a good hint at where it is.

Reactions: ganyuisbae

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
1701307960465.png
If you can't specifically find it as an archive, try looking for things like "Booty" or "Treasure" or "Port". If the hint confuses you, take a look at the common filehost URLs (people only use a handful due to there being an approved filehost list) and it should be immediately obvious. Once you're in, CAPITAL letters are your friend.

As everyone else is saying, you'll have to forgive the convoluted process. We just enjoy it being an enduring archive.

shafael170

Feb 24, 2023
Which shtick would that be? Curious about your answer, this should be interesting
I rephrased that wrong, just woke up LMFAO.

I was referring to the recent discussions where some people unironically started to do moral policing for a certain semi-paywaller just because they release their shit for free after 30 days, going passive-aggressive to the ones who pirates their stuff and post em here (Definitely not me) so that people who can't afford to pay and wait for it for a whole month can get the card and play with it.

While I get their defense, it's just stupid to show "ethicality" here, especially in a thread where people are actively posting pirated shit. Those people has no rights to tell anyone about what's right and what's wrong when it comes to pirating since that itself is morally questionable depending on the involved subject.

People WILL pirate stuff if it's paywalled, regardless if the artist releases his stuff for free or not. They don't wanna wait for a whole damn month just to get a fucking card that can be obtained easily through piracy, so that they can know if the card is worth paying and they can support the paywaller once they're financially capable or not. At least that's what I follow.

So I will continue to post the pirated shit of that certain semi-paywaller regardless of people being a damn white knights for them. Hell, even that artist knows how it feels for not getting their hands on early access and paywalled stuff and relied on leaks before he became financially capable.

Last edited:

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
Alright, well, I avoided replying to the last post even if I had disagreed with a bit of it, but I just gotta say...

My guy, me and the other person literally pepper our requests to wait as "please" and "consider" and you're over here acting as if we're hitting the report button and slamming your shit in over this. If politely asking people to be patient is some kind of sanctimoniously overzealous and protective white knighting then you are correct in that you are being quite an ass about it. On the other hand, at least you admitted that you're just impatient this time around instead of acting like the impatience is some direct result of your region's purchasing power—seriously, what was that about all of SEA not being able to afford to wait?

Like, hey, it's great that Makisu's so chill about his shit being leaked early, but there are also multiple other authors that HAVE gone full paywaller to prove otherwise. I'm under no illusion that we're anything other than a bunch of pirates here, I've been sharing what I get from full wallers, myself. Still doesn't mean that I won't comment that maybe it isn't great to abuse the good will of the few semi-wallers that are left.

Anyway, that's my two cents in this and I mean absolutely no sarcasm in this post. As the other guy said, it's great that you're sharing things. Just cut the accusations, please.

-------------

And just to turn this into something productive, speaking of semi-wallers working on an early release kinda model, if y'all haven't heard of them: go check out for some good animated scenes, and though he hasn't been active since September, for some character cards.

Also エッチ〇〇鳶/Zh*zh*ch*ny's Garuda Fu Hua, Sa, Boss Sa, and an updated Vita.

1701312013648.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote