[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

kenging

May 20, 2023
Do you have a character card for seimei abe?

I'd be grateful if you could share

XinCss

Oct 25, 2022
Uhh for some reason i can't find the proper way to get the whywhyman zip, i did actually got the krampus one but My shitty brain can't find how i have to acces this link in particular, any help? Sorry for My annoyance My Friends.
That's a pity, but thank you all the same.

• Sad
Reactions: KuronshinZX

zerogfh

Jul 26, 2022
Don't wanna be a downer, but we may not be getting any new cards from this creator in particular unless you drop him the cash he asks for. Reason is that he's been good at keeping pirates n poachers out.

It's very real. I'd tell you where it is, but let's be fair to those who were able to find it. Your efforts will be very rewarded when you do.

Again, just backread. Look up the captain's previous posts, and you'll get your answers. if anything, and iirc, his more recent posts gives a good hint at where it is.
so sad:cry:

Sweet99

Oct 1, 2023
to add on this legend's help, here's all the cards since they started using passwords, BASEcally less than SIXTY-FOUR of them:
c3RvcGZpbGUvSFUwOEpO
pw is BASEcally less than SIXTY-FOUR characters: dGhlIHNpdGUgd2UncmUgaW4=
sorry about the overcomplication but i'd rather not get found out
thanks to the quoted user for inspiring me to start sharing
and thanks to everyone who does their best to share content in here
o7
No matter how many times I read this, I just don't get it. :/
At least it's complicated enough the archive should remain hidden

Edit: I have figured it out. Took me several minutes looking back through Krampus posts. Also thanks to naki.ata for the further help, thanks for the hand holding

Last edited:

Cheel23

Apr 7, 2018
I rephrased that wrong, just woke up LMFAO.

I was referring to the recent discussions where some people unironically started to do moral policing for a certain semi-paywaller just because they release their shit for free after 30 days, going passive-aggressive to the ones who pirates their stuff and post em here (Definitely not me) so that people who can't afford to pay and wait for it for a whole month can get the card and play with it.

While I get their defense, it's just stupid to show "ethicality" here, especially in a thread where people are actively posting pirated shit. Those people has no rights to tell anyone about what's right and what's wrong when it comes to pirating since that itself is morally questionable depending on the involved subject.

People WILL pirate stuff if it's paywalled, regardless if the artist releases his stuff for free or not. They don't wanna wait for a whole damn month just to get a fucking card that can be obtained easily through piracy, so that they can know if the card is worth paying and they can support the paywaller once they're financially capable or not. At least that's what I follow.

So I will continue to post the pirated shit of that certain semi-paywaller regardless of people being a damn white knights for them. Hell, even that artist knows how it feels for not getting their hands on early access and paywalled stuff and relied on leaks before he became financially capable.
I'll try to explain it in simple terms.
The community is interested in having more quality content. Creating quality content requires a lot of time. We want people who can create quality content to stay in the community. The more such creators there are, the more quality content there is, which is better for us. Currently, we receive this content from three sources:

1. Creators who make all their content paid.
  2. Creators with early access who provide all their content for free after a certain period.
  3. Enthusiasts who have free time and the desire to do something for the community on a voluntary basis.
Now, our task is how to get content from these three categories of creators and keep them in the community for as long as possible. There are several ways to achieve this, and here are some of them:

1. For creators who make all their content paid, allow them to easily sell their new content for the first 2-3 weeks, when the highest sales occur, and then allow pirating.
  2. For creators with early access, don't interfere with them. Early access serves as a way to repay the creator for their time. In any case, all content can be obtained for free after a short period.
  3. Support enthusiasts who create quality content for free and immediately share it with the community. Show support through likes, posts under their releases, and provide links when possible. It's important for them to see that their free work is valued by others.
The community is interested in being able to receive quality content today, tomorrow, in a month, or a year. The more creators, the more content, and the more there is to share. Every pirate is interested in having more ships sailing in these seas, and the flow of ships never ending.

Now, let's address your concerns. If we follow your suggestion and pirate everything immediately on the release day, destroying the motivation for creators, then over time, there will be significantly fewer people creating content that can be shared. If we plunder all ships that haven't even left the port, soon there will be no ships left. And if there are no ships to rob, then pirates simply won't have anything to do.This is a rather bad scenario. It's just common sense.

Currently, in open access and on this forum, there are thousands of quality cards for every taste that you can use while waiting for cards to come out of early access. The desire to steal something as soon as it appears, regardless of the potential negative consequences for the rest of the community, is more reminiscent of kleptomania, according to the Wikipedia description.

Cwcat

Oct 11, 2023
There are always people who like to use their own ideas to make rules to constrain others.This will be a boring debate.

Zerey

Jul 4, 2023
Hi! Anyone can help me? I got "Missing headmod" error when I load any Makise card and the eyes doesn't load. I believe I'm missing a mod.

Sin título.png

And I have these on the folder. The zipmode goes into "mods" folder, the card on "chara/female", and where do I put the eye and the overlays files?

Sin título 2.png

Thank you in advance!

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: ferrything

nerdgasmic

Jul 31, 2021
The community is interested in having more quality content. Creating quality content requires a lot of time. We want people who can create quality content to stay in the community. The more such creators there are, the more quality content there is, which is better for us. Currently, we receive this content from three sources:

1. Creators who make all their content paid.
  2. Creators with early access who provide all their content for free after a certain period.
  3. Enthusiasts who have free time and the desire to do something for the community on a voluntary basis.
Now, our task is how to get content from these three categories of creators and keep them in the community for as long as possible. There are several ways to achieve this, and here are some of them:

1. For creators who make all their content paid, allow them to easily sell their new content for the first 2-3 weeks, when the highest sales occur, and then allow pirating.
  2. For creators with early access, don't interfere with them. Early access serves as a way to repay the creator for their time. In any case, all content can be obtained for free after a short period.
  3. Support enthusiasts who create quality content for free and immediately share it with the community. Show support through likes, posts under their releases, and provide links when possible. It's important for them to see that their free work is valued by others.
The community is interested in being able to receive quality content today, tomorrow, in a month, or a year. The more creators, the more content, and the more there is to share. Every pirate is interested in having more ships sailing in these seas, and the flow of ships never ending.

Now, let's address your concerns. If we follow your suggestion and pirate everything immediately on the release day, destroying the motivation for creators, then over time, there will be significantly fewer people creating content that can be shared. If we plunder all ships that haven't even left the port, soon there will be no ships left. And if there are no ships to rob, then pirates simply won't have anything to do.This is a rather bad scenario. It's just common sense.

Currently, in open access and on this forum, there are thousands of quality cards for every taste that you can use while waiting for cards to come out of early access. The desire to steal something as soon as it appears, regardless of the potential negative consequences for the rest of the community, is more reminiscent of kleptomania, according to the Wikipedia description.
Honestly i agree with the idea of putting new cards on hold for like a month. Not that big of a deal considering how many cards i got.

davidcr

Nov 4, 2017
Honestly, I don't care what the people are saying about this, especially with the whole "mightier than thou" shtick that is going on here as of recently.
Completely agree. The people in here that act like this can kindly fuck off.

If you wanna act so mighty you should be banning any cringelord that comes in here asking for ''trades'' or ''exchanges'' instead of just posting stuff acting like they are superior cause they grabbed a link off shirataba or other jp forums

davidcr

Nov 4, 2017
You are incredibly cringe. There are some points to be made but your superiority complex makes it moot. I personally have no issue with the 30day wait creators, and I even agree to the quality points, but neither do i have with people that share it earlier. You on the other hand completely ignored what the dude said and went back to your incredibly passive aggressive entitled speech. Playing ethics in a piracy thread makes you a clown no matter how much you think you have an argument or probly a noble goal in your case.
The funniest part of all this is that he is updated on kemono in the first place before it's posted here.

People who grab the jp links and copy paste them here acting like they are the ones sharing, into lurkers thanking them feeding their ego, into making them cringelords like this one who suddenly talk in a WE AS A COMMUNITY way for their bs can cope harder.

Now here's latest erena from shirataba for taking this much space for cringe, won't happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote