5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

mzk

Mar 31, 2022

Do you have this?

Kroak27

Apr 29, 2023
Alright, well, I avoided replying to the last post even if I had disagreed with a bit of it, but I just gotta say...

My guy, me and the other person literally pepper our requests to wait as "please" and "consider" and you're over here acting as if we're hitting the report button and slamming your shit in over this. If politely asking people to be patient is some kind of sanctimoniously overzealous and protective white knighting then you are correct in that you are being quite an ass about it. On the other hand, at least you admitted that you're just impatient this time around instead of acting like the impatience is some direct result of your region's purchasing power—seriously, what was that about all of SEA not being able to afford to wait?

Like, hey, it's great that Makisu's so chill about his shit being leaked early, but there are also multiple other authors that HAVE gone full paywaller to prove otherwise. I'm under no illusion that we're anything other than a bunch of pirates here, I've been sharing what I get from full wallers, myself. Still doesn't mean that I won't comment that maybe it isn't great to abuse the good will of the few semi-wallers that are left.

Anyway, that's my two cents in this and I mean absolutely no sarcasm in this post. As the other guy said, it's great that you're sharing things. Just cut the accusations, please.

-------------

And just to turn this into something productive, speaking of semi-wallers working on an early release kinda model, if y'all haven't heard of them: go check out for some good animated scenes, and though he hasn't been active since September, for some character cards.

Also エッチ〇〇鳶/Zh*zh*ch*ny's Garuda Fu Hua, Sa, Boss Sa, and an updated Vita.

View attachment 3128743
I've been so patient for this ever since Garuda Hua leaked for the newest chapter, lol
Haven't played the chapter yet, hopefully today, but this got me hyped. And much thanks as always.

Reactions: sorabu and naki.ata

Arcturos

Apr 24, 2018
So I search and saw it was asked but no one posted it, maybbe I am just blind but does anyone have the Seele Nyako headmod?

Thanks

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
View attachment 3130293
Seriously stop spamming your request
1_ No one have the cards or don't want to give you (coz the mark)
2_ Some dumbass will think( hey someone spam, ill spam too...) the thread will be a hell...
3_ Mod will ban you from this thread for days/forever.
Pains me to say since I love this series, but to add onto this:
4) Suou cards are marked—that is to say, they're tagged in a discrete way and no one's going to go out of their way to search for the tag to remove it especially with your spamming ass fucking over anyone's motivation to do so. End of discussion.
I've been so patient for this ever since Garuda Hua leaked for the newest chapter, lol
Haven't played the chapter yet, hopefully today, but this got me hyped. And much thanks as always.
God, same. She's so pretty! Cheny's cards always need some tweaking to look good and god I wish the dude would put in proper weights on the clothes, but it's nice to have such prolific and quick releases (the occasional NPC and Stigmata girl releases are great too). Originally subbed for the Calibayau stuff since literally no one else was doing that, but I've been glad for all the timely releases of HI3rd content to fuel my crippling levels of simping over the girls there.

muusuubii

Aug 24, 2018
Completely agree. The people in here that act like this can kindly fuck off.

If you wanna act so mighty you should be banning any cringelord that comes in here asking for ''trades'' or ''exchanges'' instead of just posting stuff acting like they are superior cause they grabbed a link off shirataba or other jp forums
both of you are grandstanding about moralism when the only thing naki and cheel were doing was making a point about being pragmatic. by leaving creators that do early access alone, we encourage them to keep doing early access and releasing their things for free at a later date, benefiting both us who don't want to pay by getting the stuff eventually, and the creator who still gets a paycheck. when you share their things during early access and especially by acting so smug and entitled about doing it, you make it increasingly more likely that, with time, they'll just become a paywaller like the uncountable ones we have to deal with now. instead of being an adult and learning to be patient, you both act like petulant children, wanting things here and now, and lashing out at anyone who disagrees with you.

ps. even makisu in the screenshots considered paywalling their things at some point, but decided against it because of their own previous history. but who's to say they won't change their mind in the future? have some consideration for how things can change.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote