Status
Not open for further replies.

xvok20

Oct 29, 2022
Does anyone have / 's paid scenes? It's not been updated for a long time

lahatiel

Dec 19, 2019
[Long Post]
Thanks for the insight, I wouldn't expect that the KK itself was the problem. Regarding Anna, she (he?) has indeed kept everything on Mega but her account was banned, which is why she moved to Patreon. She still planned to release everything for free, she just gave a week early access to supporters on Patreon.

Regarding being reported - I'm pretty sure that is exactly what has happened, most websites/services are too lazy to do anything on their own. Perhaps some white knight got offended by content, maybe some paywaller didn't like someone else releasing quality content for free in just a week because it put them in bad light and maybe there was indeed some turd who just didn't like Anna for whatever reason. Regardless of the cause, someone must have reported her.

Oct 31, 2022
also btw for reminder again for someone who might want card from users 14285755, please ask them directly and not shared at or asking at this site (althought already been told for several times), it's happened 2-3 pages ago if i recall and already got deleted

for detail you can go at this author website artworks/113950096, at least the author still nice about sharing through DM

Rhikhu

Aug 18, 2018
せんら just replaces the characters that appear in scenes created by others with character cards created by others and pretends to be a creator.
I'm more curious about those scenes(animated) card with sounds than the character cards.
Anyway, know some scene makers with sound in their scenes? Maybe it's on my archive that I'm not aware at all

Regular Guy

Apr 30, 2021
I checked my scene archive but it's not it, hongcha 117 lasts 12 seconds while the other is 24secs, I also forgot to mention it has a sound

Edit: everything せんら post has a sound in the scenes..
I'm pretty sure it is Hongcha. 12+12 = 24. Most of the tweets are from Hongcha as well. The sound was added later by "that" creator

Reactions: Rhikhu

FuckThisForum

Mar 27, 2020
Does anyone have this card?
It wasn't in any archives I looked at.
It would be helpful if you could provide it.
better take this(zipmod)

by the way, if the mod doesn't work under emotion creator or sunshine version, just load the file to a tool called zipstudio and change to the version of the game you are interested in (I recommend it, it's very often useful)

Last edited:
Reactions: NullCheck

xpene

Sep 23, 2019
I've been looking for a good Morimoto Leona card with no luck, not even any decent ones.

Does anyone have any?

Tcf2

Jul 17, 2017
Anyone got any of ayakasi's stuff? Also, anyone managed to recreate asudisc's yukikaze and/ or lili models? cos he/ she literally never shares their stuff

bob scok

Apr 3, 2022
Anyone have this sirin and lisushang cards with mods from shibal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote