[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
Making a perfectly round big ass is hard :cry:
I feel like the game lacks polygons on this part, it gets weird depending on the scene used

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
So I know of authors like ユリカツ and ぼんぼんころり for static yuri scenes, but anyone know authors that do timelines? doesn't count.

lahatiel

Dec 19, 2019
Is it just me or has Anna's Patreon been deleted? I expected it considering the shota content, but damn, that was fast.

Reactions: 33zone

Miss Bulchi

Donor
Mar 16, 2018
113889227_p8.png
Ayanami (Ltsuki)

113913733_p1.png
Minami Kotori (Ltsuki)

113889396_p1.png
Tenma Saki (Ltsuki)

113913864_p4.png
Shirokane Rinko (Ltsuki)

Last edited:

33zone

Oct 24, 2019
Is it just me or has Anna's Patreon been deleted? I expected it considering the shota content, but damn, that was fast.
I still have access to it via my phone but that is because I paid maybe? either way the main page seems to be down and I have to use notifications in patreon to be able to get to the page but yeah it's down mainly.

lahatiel

Dec 19, 2019
I still have access to it via my phone but that is because I paid maybe? either way the main page seems to be down and I have to use notifications in patreon to be able to get to the page but yeah it's down mainly.
Damn, I knew I should have supported her right away, but I wanted to first check if her new scenes would work for me (and I've only learned today that my issues with previous scenes were caused by a new version of pose mod).
Oh well, I hope that she will release them public as planned anyway and if not then I'm sure there is plenty of people who already downloaded them so hopefully they will share.

asd124532

Nov 21, 2023
If you, by any chance, still need it -
It's not the original one, I edited her a bit (mostly changed some clothes, so you'll have to look for some of them if needed)
could you reupload? doesn't show any files for me

33zone

Oct 24, 2019
Damn, I knew I should have supported her right away, but I wanted to first check if her new scenes would work for me (and I've only learned today that my issues with previous scenes were caused by a new version of pose mod).
Oh well, I hope that she will release them public as planned anyway and if not then I'm sure there is plenty of people who already downloaded them so hopefully they will share.
I have all the new paid timed scenes so yeah if anna never releases them then I will share but I think anna will eventually.

I do too hope Anna finds another way to host their content because I think Anna deserve the money!

also something to note I did get a notification of an automatic refund so Anna never even got to keep the money. :(

Reactions: lahatiel

Malik177

Jul 23, 2022
Cheny's Pardofelis (Honkai Impact 3rd) and Grace (Zenless Zone Zero) and Sh*bal's Shigure Kira card.

View attachment 3140633
View attachment 3140634

Yeah, mega went down and I was one of the people distributing the archive of all their old stuff. All the old works and the relevant mods are conveniently on Patreon now and completely public.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anything new from here on out is subject to a one week wait now. It's sorta like Alvarna's system, except half the wait time.

Can you see if you get this card made by makise?

Tobi/Chaos

Feb 17, 2021
Hello, I'm Keveek.
Patreon used to have IRL <Banned Word>(but u probably can guess it) but they deleted that like 2 years ago ( banned a lot of people )
They don't give much shit about Shota or Loli content, I have some of that on my Patreon too...

Due to KK TOS You are not allowed to sell Cards/Scenes made in Koikatsu, You don't even have rights to
Screenshots made by You ( according to KK TOS ) it means that You can't share KK content Via Patreon.
However You can bypass that by for example uploading Your stuff on Mega and selling only ranks on Patreon.
- ofc. Things looks different for, for example Textures or Mods ( if they are made from 0 by Artist )

If we are talking about same Anna then Anna keeps - or was keeping all his stuff on Mega.
Well last time I talked to him he had everything free but I guess it may change over time...

Real problem in his case could be that he is active on "Eng KK Server" - the one with link on BR webiste.
People there are real turds sometimes especially admins and mods, due to some false reports his
Patreon may be taken down... if he really Had Patreon... which i really don't think he had...
As long as nobody report creator it's nearly impossible to get banned there.
Anna sadly have many followers but also some enemies... the more people watching ur stuff the more people of both groups...

If You are on Turd KK Server You can search for him and ask him via DM-s
If he didnt changed his behavior towards random DMs in past 1/2 years then he should answer You.
Asking directly him on his Discord is best option I believe...

Well... unless he got banned or something from that Turd server...
But You can find invite there from F95 KK Thread or from BR Webiste.

Like I said as far as I remember Anna was sharing everything free... ( and his old Mega link still works )
Render-2023-11-15-02-15-04.png Render-2023-11-16-02-55-58.png
KK Scene: ( Doggo Bed + Gag( 2 versions ) + Bowl )
View attachment DoggoToys 2.4.rar
<-- Yuki good girl wearing it!...

//Edit:
Mr. "Big Dick" - If i see my stuff reuploaded again from F95 to Bepis
It's last time I'm sharing some scenes/outfits/anything here.
I share it here not so You reupload that to Bepis, It's only for members of F95.
- Last time uploaded some Outfits and 2 weeks after "Big Dick" reuploaded them on Bepis...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.