[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kroak27

Apr 29, 2023
No worries, internet is a really hostile place (especially twitter, 4chan, forums ,ect) so I took it as such. That's my fault.
As far as the frostleaf. If I get it I'll dm you, unless it gets yanked somewhere else.
I'll keep my ear to the ground until then.
Also I have all (or most) of AnnaA's shit so...Yeah $30+ is just a shit show.
Anyway cheers mate, and have a great week.
I'm hoping to nab that Frostleaf too, especially after having finished the 2nd season of the arknights anime and having emotional pain afterwards, she was awesome there.

Reactions: naki.ata

KuronshinZX

Oct 2, 2020
'cause they're a hoe that uses passwords.
You guys seemed to like OCD Edition so much I decided to just stick with that theme from now on.
(Plus I don't gotta upload two 6GB+ files each oopdate :KEK: )

Here's in this update for those who wish to just download the new card~
If you have any new cards when they get released, send 'em here or in a DM and I will reupload accordingly.
I got the rar file but couldnt find the password :( any chances You could just upload Flay card again? Shes the Best Blonde commander evur.

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
every fricking gofile link in this thread is dead...
Yeah they tend not to last long unless there's a degree of discretion at play like Krampus' archives or a few other obfuscated links. I think most of the openly linked Catbox, Gofile, and Pixeldrain links from the past three or so days are still up, though.

Reactions: Chuckles887

muusuubii

Aug 24, 2018
Got some cards after scraping leaks from beast nest, use site sixty four to find out

aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZpbGUvS0ZWVkdaRFkjRUVpWkpmNkdNN2lJeWVxQnYweHdOWEdFM1hFbEM0cVdENUluQkR2NkVVZw==
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
lmao this guy took two of ABCEEFG's cards and made scenes with them before they were even out of early access, truly shameless.

no credit either :KEK:

KyonyuuZuki

Feb 12, 2020
lmao this guy took two of ABCEEFG's cards and made scenes with them before they were even out of early access, truly shameless.

yep, i think all of his cards just straight using cards from other creators and just alter the body also their outfits.

Reactions: Chuckles887

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019

Does anyone have this dude's cards btw?

Steam654

Jul 12, 2020
JMC/sweii Character Cards

Hey i was wondering if you happen to have any Sweii/JMC`s 2023 October and November cards? I see you put in neckly in the rar file a card from November of this year because of that i saw im wondering if you happen to have the rest?

lahatiel

Dec 19, 2019
Several people in this thread (me included) had issues with some of Anna's scenes where characters were completely misplaced. She had let me know that the cause of this problem is "[AgiShark] Mixamo animations for CharaStudio" mod:
is working flawlessly and newer versions like the 3.1.* distributed in latest RX releases are causing issues. So, if you have problems then the only solution for now is to revert back to the old version.

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
Several people in this thread (me included) had issues with some of Anna's scenes where characters were completely misplaced. She had let me know that the cause of this problem is "[AgiShark] Mixamo animations for CharaStudio" mod:
is working flawlessly and newer versions like the 3.1.* distributed in latest RX releases are causing issues. So, if you have problems then the only solution for now is to revert back to the old version.
Oh, brilliant. I guess it's kinda like the drow girl's ponytail not playing along nicely with newer versions of ABMX. I really should get over my reticence to join Discords.

Last edited:
Reactions: 33zone

33zone

Oct 24, 2019
I have been looking for this fix omg..... THANK YOU FOR ASKING ANNA ABOUT THIS!

Status
Not open for further replies.