[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LmaoLmao122333

Aug 30, 2020
Hi SORRY! been a hot minute since I've logged in here and yes I can, I don't know if anyone has already done it for you since this post but here's a reup of my previous postings as well as the new ones :sneaky:(y)

Mudrock (Updated ver) :

Wakamo :

West Virginia :

Rio Tsukatsuki :

Unzen :

Owari :

Guichen :

Nero Claudius :

WA2000 :

Mary Celeste :

Golden Hind :

EDIT : some others are still uploading, give me a few mins for them
Could you reup Mary Celeste card? :D

Apr 30, 2022
i'd appreciate if you didn't straight up tell them, i encrypted it for a reason
oh, i saw your post earlier saying " thank you for doing god's work and replying to the people asking for the password, i lack the patience to reply to them myself o7" so i figured i'd help out. I'll be sure not to in the future.

muusuubii

Aug 24, 2018
oh, i saw your post earlier saying " thank you for doing god's work and replying to the people asking for the password, i lack the patience to reply to them myself o7" so i figured i'd help out. I'll be sure not to in the future.
i meant that message as more of a "thanks for clarifying other people"
it's fine if you want to help, i'm thankful for it even, just make sure to not solve the riddle for others because it defeats the purpose of the riddle :)

Silver400

May 28, 2022
Anyone have this card from Bamboo Note?

checked some archives here, but I don't think anyone have it... of course I may be wrong

Captn Krampus

Dec 18, 2021
so that's why you don't collect anymore his stuff. understandable.
I do but currently not public wink*wink*

Hey fellas, I figured out that cpt.greenskin's stuff is already in the archives but I don't think I saw any of it. Does anybody know if it's in the Assorted Wallers archive or am I hit with sudden blindness?
Hint: Greenskins are also called?

raudafenrir

Aug 22, 2023
Hello
Been looking for these two cards for a bit, they've both been out about two'ish months?
Kjera
112572740_p0.png Frostleaf
112531662_p0.png

Both are by kapitalismus /yata.
Looked in a few archives including the 'stopfile' one and no luck. (Unless I'm blind.)
Unless its been updated? Either way, any help would be appreciated.
Thanks and have a great week/weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.