[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
Hello
Been looking for these two cards for a bit, they've both been out about two'ish months?
Kjera
View attachment 3140579 Frostleaf
View attachment 3140586

Both are by kapitalismus /yata.
Looked in a few archives including the 'stopfile' one and no luck. (Unless I'm blind.)
Unless its been updated? Either way, any help would be appreciated.
Thanks and have a great week/weekend.
Yata's one of the first cardmakers to have put their cards behind a convoluted acquirement system (need to be subbed for a length of time just to be able to request a single card) and mark their cards (unstated unique parameters and/or nearly imperceptible watermarks to find leakers).

In other words, they're not available because of the difficult (and expensive process) just to get one or two cards at least ever since Yata started this system. Sorry we can't help. Wish I could have that Frostleaf card as well
he also became a shit paywall
More like an ankle high curb than a wall.
1701660458347.png
1701660469701.png

Also someone already leaked everything like five pages ago, a good 10 hours after they were released. I'm not doing you the favor of searching for it for someone as impatient and illiterate as you.

muusuubii

Aug 24, 2018
Thanks for sharing, do you also have the Natsuki card from W as well? Dates back to Sept 10~15th I believe
if you go to kemono and find the post named "(Card and Scene) Akiha" in their patreon page, the zip you can download there contains a scene card that has the natsuki card in it. load it in your chara studio and press Ctrl+E (i believe that's the key combo you need to press but i might be wrong), any cards in the scene will be exported to your UserData folder (requires the CharacterExport plugin to work). the card will, however, not have a thumbnail, so you will have to put all exported female cards in your female folder to find out which is which.

More like an ankle high curb than a wall.
View attachment 3140621
View attachment 3140623

Also someone already leaked everything like five pages ago, a good 10 hours after they were released. I'm not doing you the favor of searching for it for someone as impatient and illiterate as you.
(editing this in because of my bad habit of doubleposting)
didn't AnnaAnon's mega go down at some point? i figure that's why people were asking for leaks before, but everything is on their patreon now, which will probably be available after the 1 week early access

Last edited:
Reactions: kmc312

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
Cheny's Pardofelis (Honkai Impact 3rd) and Grace (Zenless Zone Zero) and Sh*bal's Shigure Kira card.

1701661253535.png
1701661421977.png
(editing this in because of my bad habit of doubleposting)
didn't AnnaAnon's mega go down at some point? i figure that's why people were asking for leaks before, but everything is on their patreon now, which will probably be available after the 1 week early access
Yeah, mega went down and I was one of the people distributing the archive of all their old stuff. All the old works and the relevant mods are conveniently on Patreon now and completely public.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anything new from here on out is subject to a one week wait now. It's sorta like Alvarna's system, except half the wait time.

Last edited:

raudafenrir

Aug 22, 2023
I'm not doing you the favor of searching for it for someone as impatient and illiterate as you.
I hope you aren't talking to me about this, and I guess if you are, sorry your jaded to me by asking a simple question?
Because in retro I did look a few pages back all the way from July and the archives I've found are either dead or get yoinked from gfile right away. (even collect, db, ect.) And the ones I did find they weren't there.
I do have a yata set, just not those two, and its been a few months so I checked and asked simply and nicely.
Also yata is a stealer and a schemer with his stuff (monetarily) and definitely convoluted as hell; but hey, they looked nice. So I was just semi-curious.
If that wasn't directed at me, no harm, no foul.
But thanks for being informative never the less.

• Sad
Reactions: naki.ata

muusuubii

Aug 24, 2018
I hope you aren't talking to me about this, and I guess if you are, sorry your jaded to me by asking a simple question?
Because in retro I did look a few pages back all the way from July and the archives I've found are either dead or get yoinked from gfile right away. (even collect, db, ect.) And the ones I did find they weren't there.
I do have a yata set, just not those two, and its been a few months so I checked and asked simply and nicely.
Also yata is a stealer and a schemer with his stuff (monetarily) and definitely convoluted as hell; but hey, they looked nice. So I was just semi-curious.
If that wasn't directed at me, no harm, no foul.
But thanks for being informative never the less.
that part was put below the other quote in the post, so i'd assume it was directed at the other guy

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
Goodness no, that was at the second person I quoted saying (incorrectly) AnnaAnon's a full paywaller now. Yata hasn't had new leaks for like a year and a half or two years now. Sorry for the misunderstanding, I just tend to group all my replies into one post since I don't like double-posting.

raudafenrir

Aug 22, 2023
Goodness no, that was at the second person I quoted saying (incorrectly) AnnaAnon's a full paywaller now. Yata hasn't had new leaks for like a year and a half or two years now. Sorry for the misunderstanding, I just tend to group all my replies into one post since I don't like double-posting.
No worries, internet is a really hostile place (especially twitter, 4chan, forums ,ect) so I took it as such. That's my fault.
As far as the frostleaf. If I get it I'll dm you, unless it gets yanked somewhere else.
I'll keep my ear to the ground until then.
Also I have all (or most) of AnnaA's shit so...Yeah $30+ is just a shit show.
Anyway cheers mate, and have a great week.

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
No worries, internet is a really hostile place (especially twitter, 4chan, forums ,ect) so I took it as such. That's my fault.
As far as the frostleaf. If I get it I'll dm you, unless it gets yanked somewhere else.
I'll keep my ear to the ground until then.
Also I have all (or most) of AnnaA's shit so...Yeah $30+ is just a shit show.
Anyway cheers mate, and have a great week.
Hey, you too. If you ever do find someone that's broken the code, do come back around and share em.

(Oh, though to clarify, the early access is US$5.)
Hey does anyone have these mods or cards:

Dude's seriously selling textures???

BetterRepack comes with Overlays you can plug in yourself. And if you need more, go get some for free from . Save your money.
1701663253318.png

webby

Dec 16, 2017
Hey, you too. If you ever do find someone that's broken the code, do come back around and share em.

(Oh, though to clarify, the early access is US$5.)

Dude's seriously selling textures???

BetterRepack comes with Overlays you can plug in yourself. And if you need more, go get some for free from . Save your money.
View attachment 3140680
Thanks I was just asking

Status
Not open for further replies.