[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

StankotheEclown

Jr. Uploader
Nov 29, 2018
Several people in this thread (me included) had issues with some of Anna's scenes where characters were completely misplaced. She had let me know that the cause of this problem is "[AgiShark] Mixamo animations for CharaStudio" mod:
is working flawlessly and newer versions like the 3.1.* distributed in latest RX releases are causing issues. So, if you have problems then the only solution for now is to revert back to the old version.
The animations still don't play properly but now they're in place at least. (Could be my messy mods folder.)

Malik177

Jul 23, 2022
lmao 7th time im asking this, does no one have this makise card?
BigGriseo from honkai impact 3rd

I want this card really badly lmao shes my fav character in honkai impact 3rd. So please if anyone can get this card I would appreciate it a lot. please

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
do have the latest makise card? I'm wating if anyone can get the card and post it here
Not yet. Archives are only updated to Nov 26 at the moment. If I had to guess, probably an update this week. Perhaps someone will leak it sooner than that, though; won't be me, since I know Makise's already covered and I just supply Emⁱ, Shⁱᵇal, Jagᵉʳᵇae, and zhᵉzhⁱchenʸ stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote