[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tgsaudoiz

Aug 15, 2018
Anyone still have male character in season of loss made by Mr.GD aka Dr_GM?

1701764106632.png

KuruKuruPenis

Sep 4, 2018
Anone have any of my many missing modzip

[Kyonko]Furina_Acc
A-fan.Arika_mods
bodytights.AccClothes
FurinaMod_Cetol
FuXuan
kks.co_top_70
kks.mt_body_detail_70
Lesbianon.aiunderwear
mary.summer.mods
moderchan.CharamakerSupportMOD.lip.AltSlot
rem27.NanaMomoModPack
srJingliu
Tachyon_clothes

Thankn you in advance

KuruKuruPenis

Sep 4, 2018
Check your character's body/uncensor type. This is commonly caused by the [纸鸢_Shinrou]人偶身体.zipmod (ningyo/doll body mod) that comes with a few Herta cards. Can usually fix it by toggling the uncensor.
View attachment 3142902
Basically, use anything other than [Female] BP Clit 2 Ningyo. Some cards automatically get changed to it because of that mod, so if it feels like more trouble than it's worth, do just uninstall it!
Thank after i delete [纸鸢_Shinrou]人偶身体.zipmod.all of card is fixed now

Whhghdgkvf

Jul 21, 2023
Which mod can fixed this error feet?
Probably the Stiletto plugin, which I always have turned off, its the easier one to use

or what sometimes do is use Advanced Bonemod settings to change the foot, toe and height to match the shoe and then use BSS (bone state sync) plugin to sync the setting for when the shoe is on, might be too complicated if you can't be bothered with that kinda stuff.

GetterBeeeamm

Feb 27, 2023
Sorry to bother but, do you or anyone else have a collection of 鼬鼠 (Yoshu)'s deleted cards & mods?
I dont remember which card is from 鼬鼠 ady, but probably no, because I usually kept one card for a character and delete others after modified the outfits, overlays and etc.
here are the mods I have
Screenshot 2023-12-05 180515.png

Reactions: Skiirn
Jun 19, 2019
Does anyone have the new moonlightmask scenes or know if any archives are updated with them?
ref:

Skiirn

Jul 7, 2017
I dont remember which card is from 鼬鼠 ady, but probably no, because I usually kept one card for a character and delete others after modified the outfits, overlays and etc.
here are the mods I have
View attachment 3144831
Ah well, the hunt continues
Seems like I'm missing a few of those mods in there though, would you mind sending them my way?
Sorry to trouble & Thanks in advance

Swagchan

Oct 8, 2022
Anyone got any of ayakasi's stuff? Also, anyone managed to recreate asudisc's yukikaze and/ or lili models? cos he/ she literally never shares their stuff
Somebody shared ayakusi collection like week ago in this thread. search

syzzlee

Apr 1, 2020
any recommendation under 20 bucks card maker who are rarely got the leaks and do not have difficult conditions for subscription

tcclem

Apr 11, 2018
idk if this is the right place to ask.
is there a way to use wtf mod with hf patch? i know it can't use together in the past, but wondering if it can now.
if it can, can you give me a how to installation

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote