[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

ExoticKoi

Dec 4, 2023
I've seen that someone has already provided you with a link for anna.tiny mod, and as for the goblins scene mod, you can get it on Anna's new cloud that is linked or if it works as badly for you as it does for me then you can alternatively download it from .

Quick question to anyone who has already used Anna's cloud. In the folder with scenes I can see several files with the name "2023_1204_***" which would suggest that they are files from December but if I'm not going completely blind, they look like some of his old scenes. Does anyone know if those are new version of old scenes or what? Unfortunately, that cloud does work prettly badly for me and I get constantly interrupted when I try to download them.
Only my conjecture but it might be a fix or something related to their problem of the old scenes not working properly with the newest version of Agishark's Mixamo Animations. I don't have the scenes myself though to test it out so I could be wrong.

KirspyKool31

Oct 25, 2023
Some from HG are in the Krampus gofile link, including musashi, "gaijin.." file.

Same, i think they re all in the Krampus's updated link.

Maybe the last one is also in the updated keiyuus file from Krampus, if not, tell me and i ll upload it
Link dead

33zone

Oct 24, 2019
I've seen that someone has already provided you with a link for anna.tiny mod, and as for the goblins scene mod, you can get it on Anna's new cloud that is linked or if it works as badly for you as it does for me then you can alternatively download it from .

Quick question to anyone who has already used Anna's cloud. In the folder with scenes I can see several files with the name "2023_1204_***" which would suggest that they are files from December but if I'm not going completely blind, they look like some of his old scenes. Does anyone know if those are new version of old scenes or what? Unfortunately, that cloud does work prettly badly for me and I get constantly interrupted when I try to download them.
I was seeing that too but, some weren't loading the preview thumbnails so I couldn't see and I was trying to just mass download the full folder but It went down for maintenance lol.................. I will try to get them when it comes back up.

Reactions: lahatiel

33zone

Oct 24, 2019

Finally downloaded the whole thing... Not any really old ones. I have few really old scenes but looking for the others.

Reactions: naki.ata

jtornmans

Jan 29, 2021
Does anyone have Hoptia's following scenes? #2 #4 #9.5 #11 #14 #21 #22 #23 #26 #29 #29.1 #30 #31 #32 #33 #34 #35 #36 ECCHI #1. I'm trying to complete a great archive with as many authors as possible that i will share when it's done, for now it's 150GB. In the meanwhile i'll leave here what i have from Hoptia so that anyone can have it.
EDIT: A like would be appreciated (not mandatory) to see those who were well served.
Could you please reup what you have?

bowser1234

Sep 15, 2023
Check the link for his content here:
Also you can get all his early access content for even 1$, or any other amount that you want to give, if you like his work. Or you can wait until it comes out of early access.
I hope that other creators will join such a subscription scheme someday.
can i just send him a csgo crate. i dont have real world money.

Leek_Alter

Feb 15, 2021
Does anyone have ImSayaa sd Marin and Mona nov?
Also looking for ImSayaa's Animations link, all kemono link expired f

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote