[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tcf2

Jul 17, 2017
Alright, new guy in this thread has a question about the krampus archive that isnt how to access it (shocker). Is there a way for me to search the names of the characters i want? or do i gotta download everything and look through all of em for the pic i want? I have no idea how its organized
Specifically i'm looking for yukikaze and asuka from a certain new player, and trying my luck to see if anyone managed to recreate Asudisc's models, since they never share anything like ever

Edit: Ok hol up, i think im onto it

Last edited:

Cheel23

Apr 7, 2018
Anyone got anna's mcmom timeline scene?
Check the link for his content here:
Also you can get all his early access content for even 1$, or any other amount that you want to give, if you like his work. Or you can wait until it comes out of early access.
I hope that other creators will join such a subscription scheme someday.

lahatiel

Dec 19, 2019
do you have anna.tiny mod or the mod for the goblins scene from anna?
I've seen that someone has already provided you with a link for anna.tiny mod, and as for the goblins scene mod, you can get it on Anna's new cloud that is linked or if it works as badly for you as it does for me then you can alternatively download it from .

Quick question to anyone who has already used Anna's cloud. In the folder with scenes I can see several files with the name "2023_1204_***" which would suggest that they are files from December but if I'm not going completely blind, they look like some of his old scenes. Does anyone know if those are new version of old scenes or what? Unfortunately, that cloud does work prettly badly for me and I get constantly interrupted when I try to download them.

Last edited:
Reactions: BARISTAR and 33zone

NPCkoi

Aug 18, 2019
anyone have Akizuki Airi - Oni ChiChi
From RiOAXERᐃLixX card? Thanks

like this h.ttps://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/98411846

myspace121

Oct 18, 2018
lmao 7th time im asking this, does no one have this makise card?
BigGriseo from honkai impact 3rd

I want this card really badly lmao shes my fav character in honkai impact 3rd. So please if anyone can get this card I would appreciate it a lot. please
i don't know if this please you
let me know if you missing mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote