[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

FuckThisForum

Mar 27, 2020
You need more RAM.
16gb ram for load 1 chara in koikatsu? With lags the system for few minutes? Nice joke dude XD

it's not about RAM, you ignorant, but about interfering with files without knowledge, turn on Koikatsu right now, my friend, turn on his card, remove the file from the material editor, then insert it again and see how the game itself will inform you about the wrong supported resolution
the same way you have an imbecile who puts an overlay on his face in 4x4k formats where the limit is 500x1k. thats why some cards its a crap for idiots type like you

then the guy inserts files of this type x 30 or even more. how is it supposed to work when mistakes are made from scratch? or maybe you say that +30GB of RAM in my cousin's case is also not enough? xD

Last edited:
Reactions: Chuckles887

SpecLurker

Jun 13, 2017
Lazy Melon Scene #144

Sorry to bother but do you have a collection of all of Lazymelon's scenes up until now.

Does anyone have / 's paid scenes? It's not been updated for a long time
Ah hold on I'll upload in about 2~3 hours I tend to stay relatively updated when it comes to hc-aruyo.

Last edited:
Reactions: xvok20

Rhikhu

Aug 18, 2018
this is a "megalatrio" or whatever his real name was, right? man, stay away from him. the guy doesn't know shit about what he's doing. he puts the modified files in the wrong places, in the wrong supported resolution. you'll kill your computer. on three computers. they hang the system for a few minutes while loading cards. and hes have community? XD

Btw
you people in this community are truly retarded or desperate. I still remember it to this day, I once had the opportunity to test his work. As I am both a modder and a creator, I advise you to avoid this imbecile at all costs. I even remember that once my computer broke down, I gave the disk to my cousin so that he could copy the files to a pendrive before formatting it. it just happened that he was interested in koikatsu, unfortunately I had his card on the disk, he turned it on and the system hung for a few minutes XD
Months ago using a old PC, I opened MogelatteRIO's Alpha card & damn it took a minute to open but now I bought a new & stronger CPU it just open couple of seconds but yeah there's some bs on MogelatteRIO's cards but not all of them..

regreat

Jun 20, 2017
Anyone have these suou cards?

or older cards thank

Reactions: _Wagner_
Aug 12, 2023
Been looking for a scene collection from this one for a while now. I know they're edits, but most of 'em are better than the originals!

fdsfjljdse

Dec 5, 2023

Can anyone tell me what shaders are used in this swimsuit?
In my environment, it says "could not load shader AIT/Clothes" and the gloss is not reflected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote