[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

AoiLover

May 12, 2021
I found a Aqua Card Evaan it marked with flagged is it safe to use it or no?

Also found these two cards it free to use them

100 Kanojo - Hakari and Karane

Last edited:

takarabako7

Aug 25, 2023
anyone have this card?

asagf

Aug 24, 2021
Not sure what you mean by their 'criteria', I just simply asked them on pixiv everytime and got the cards smoothly. If you mean the rule that requires people to personally message them to get the cards (instead of doing what the 2 dummies have done recently) then that's on you, I don't have a problem with coming straight to their inbox and asking, it's quality card and it's free so. Ain't like you gonna lose some dignity or shxt just for asking.
I find insane the reaction this got in a thread thats all about pirating cards, and the fact that the opening statement was "can you guys stop doing this shit" implying that this happens fairly often when so far ive only seen that happen once and it was literally 1 guy that was clueless and a guy that did him a favor by asking on his behalf but somehow it was worth several comments berating everyone here about it. Also if someone wants to share a card either share it or not, why even put these rules, but i get it they have their rules and if the author gets off from people asking for his card then more power to him i guess.
1702324661721.png

Sep 23, 2018
Made a MEGA folder containing currently available 's mods:

Available mods for now, both headmod and accessories:
  1. March 7th
  2. Guinaifen
  3. HSR Bronya
  4. Rita Rossweisse (Spina Astera - Eternal Dance)
  5. Vill-V
Will update the folder the moment I find other Nyako's mods.
I have Qinqe, here add her to the collection.

restys

Jul 31, 2018
anyone have card?

Panfletita

Apr 1, 2018
anyone fix this mod?
Author is sui:

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote