[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

allstarali

Jul 22, 2023
I find insane the reaction this got in a thread thats all about pirating cards, and the fact that the opening statement was "can you guys stop doing this shit" implying that this happens fairly often when so far ive only seen that happen once and it was literally 1 guy that was clueless and a guy that did him a favor by asking on his behalf but somehow it was worth several comments berating everyone here about it. Also if someone wants to share a card either share it or not, why even put these rules, but i get it they have their rules and if the author gets off from people asking for his card then more power to him i guess.
View attachment 3165323
Yeah and let more and more decent creators quit from such behaviour? Lucky they still have the decency to share for free, only that they make simple rules so receivers at least be responsible with the cards. See how many cards are being resold online? You morons only think with your dick.

sorabu

Nov 15, 2021
I've been having a problem with the shoes of . For some reason, they show up with the wrong texture when loaded. There is no error message. Even with a fresh copy of [liangpi]fuhua.zipmod and the card, the same thing happens. Does anyone know a fix or maybe just have the texture for the shoes?

asagf

Aug 24, 2021
Yeah and let more and more decent creators quit from such behaviour? Lucky they still have the decency to share for free, only that they make simple rules so receivers at least be responsible with the cards. See how many cards are being resold online? You morons only think with your dick.
Happened once in the last 500 pages on this thread, dudes involved already took it down and deleted their accounts and still 2 days later the same lecture over the same thing "more and more decent creators quit from such behaviour", moral lecture when someone asked over ABCEEFG stuff, moral lecture when someone asked for sixplusone stuff, now again for this guy. Pretty sure people here got it and agree with you, i agree with you, so can we please be spared of the moral and ethics lecture on this pirating thread.

Zero54

Jun 16, 2017
Can anyone recommend a KK card creator that has a good commission reputation and is easily contacted? Trying to commission a Ryuu Lion character card.

smsosh

Nov 27, 2019
Anyone have Tear Grants from Ltsuki?
The card was requested by a sponsor and was made for him exclusively. So it's basically impossible for anyone else to have it unless that sponsor was kind enough to distribute it online for free.

emad-tvk

Dec 11, 2023
Not sure what you mean by their 'criteria', I just simply asked them on pixiv everytime and got the cards smoothly. If you mean the rule that requires people to personally message them to get the cards (instead of doing what the 2 dummies have done recently) then that's on you, I don't have a problem with coming straight to their inbox and asking, it's quality card and it's free so. Ain't like you gonna lose some dignity or shxt just for asking.
Nah i already have his/her cards, i'm just stating that he/she is a bit irritating and what i mean by his/her criteria is what Sil3nce explain:
In short you need to follow more than 20 people on Pixiv, I just followed a bunch of creators that I had on the fly and was able to reach the quota. However Pixiv's messaging system is ABSOLUTE GARBAGE! So I recommend messaging on his posts THEN pixiv's messaging system.

Last edited:

AoiLover

May 12, 2021
Does anyone have all new scenes from Dio?

Last edited:

ananas2887

Aug 24, 2023
harada 398-402

Most people may know that harada is putting useless sphere in the scene to make the card bigger for no reason.So there is a little version deleted by me.
20231212110505.png
I think the 스피어 통상 means sphere normal.Also you will find a Bremerton from Harada‘s old works.For example here is the scene card #291.
20231212111231.png

Overlawl

Feb 16, 2021
A lot of different scenes author pull unnecessary shit like that. I remember one scene from a different artist was so slow just because the stage had some high-res mirrors that you don't get to see when you play the scene but made the scenes overall heavier, other use heavy textures on character or stage. I would feel disgusted paying for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote