[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

allstarali

Jul 22, 2023
Happened once in the last 500 pages on this thread, dudes involved already took it down and deleted their accounts and still 2 days later the same lecture over the same thing "more and more decent creators quit from such behaviour", moral lecture when someone asked over ABCEEFG stuff, moral lecture when someone asked for sixplusone stuff, now again for this guy. Pretty sure people here got it and agree with you, i agree with you, so can we please be spared of the moral and ethics lecture on this pirating thread.
Heck nah, go wild my dude. It's a pirating site yeah anybody could care less about moral ethics, even never had I enforced one anywhere. Everyone just wants decent cards, that's all.

You might remember Dr. Charlie. Dude quits over the same shit. You can still find his stuff in bepis.

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
Heck nah, go wild my dude. It's a pirating site yeah anybody could care less about moral ethics, even never had I enforced one anywhere. Everyone just wants decent cards, that's all.

You might remember Dr. Charlie. Dude quits over the same shit. You can still find his stuff in bepis.
Personally, I consider it less a question of morality and more just a matter of practicality. Why go out of your way to potentially spoil free resources? We're pirates, yes, but pirates can and should be pragmatic about who they choose to plunder.

Also, if someone went through the effort to register an account here and go through the process of begposting for cards for days or weeks on end; how's that so different from making a Pixiv account, following a few artists (something you should be doing anyway), and asking directly from the source for cards?

KO1

Jul 2, 2018
does you have all delirium scene collection?
Sorry no, I have delete it to clear up my disk. I download it from shitaraba but the link must already be gone by now.

pepper6969 did make a scene Archive before cardshare went down.

Welcome to the Treasure Island Archive! These are mostly timelines; some are static.

232 Total cards, 3.45GB
66 Total cards, 1.58 GB
43 Total cards, 1.12GB
15 Total cards, 119MB
62 Total cards, 83.9MB
246 Total cards, 4.63GB
38 Total cards, 1.31GB
221 Total cards, 3.39GB
610 Total cards, 4.01GB
Should be every card from 1 to 138. 163 Total cards, 4.81GB
38 Total cards, 1.2GB
75 Total cards, 3.3GB Two more scenes:
95 Total cards, 2.55GB
105 Total cards, 1.34GB
24 Total cards, 792MB
47 Total cards, 1.21GB
104 Total cards, 4.41GB
63 Total cards, 1.55GB
6 Total cards, 64.9 MB
180 Total cards, 296MB
56 Total cards, 529MB KOI SUNSHINE
61 Total cards, 3.89GB SOUND MODS INCLUDED
53 Total cards, 1.2GB
24 Total cards, 393MB KOI SUNSHINE
56 Total cards, 94.1MB
42 Total cards, 797MB
46 Total cards, 1.4GB
367 Total cards, 7.83GB

FAQ:

1. Q: Why are these PNG files and not MP4?
A: The PNG files are animations that you put in your Koikatsu scenes folder.

2. Q: How do I use these animations and/or edit scenes on a basic level?
A: That information can be found here:

3. Q: How can I help?
A: You can DM me scene files or mods so I can add them to the collection. Tell me who made them so I put it in the correct spot.
If you don't have scenes, you can still help by informing incorrect placement of files.

4. Q: Why isn't [insert name here] on the list?
A: I don't have it or I haven't gotten around to uploading it.

5. Q: How can I know when this post is updated?
A: Look at the edit to see the latest update date. Hover your mouse over it to see an accurate time.
It would also be smart to bookmark this post so you can find it easily and not lose it.

6. Q: Where are the character cards?
A: I'm focusing on scenes not characters. This is a scene collection archive not a character collection archive.

7. Q: It seems like some files are missing why is that?
A: I removed tons of duplicates, like the same animation but a different room, different character, set camera positions changed, etc.
Basically the same scene with pointless changes to archive, or I just don't have it.

8. Q: I can't download anything. It takes forever.
A: Try using a download manager I've listed some here click the SPOILER:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So you need to wait for a new site to download it.
Yes, I know about the current situation. Cardshare is dead now; it was going to happen eventually. The scene archive had been up since October 3rd and died on December 7th. All the data on cardshare is now gone; it wasn't transferred anywhere. The new site is expected to be out until either the end of December or early January, so expect to wait until February to be on the safe side. More information on the matter can be read here. I still have all the scenes I uploaded there, so don't panic. I can reupload all the scenes on Stopfile, an updated version, of course, if enough people want me to for the time being.

Reactions: sevenskipper
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote