[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

tcclem

Apr 11, 2018
harada 398-402

Most people may know that harada is putting useless sphere in the scene to make the card bigger for no reason.So there is a little version deleted by me.
View attachment 3166191
I think the 스피어 통상 means sphere normal.Also you will find a Bremerton from Harada‘s old works.For example here is the scene card #291.
View attachment 3166199
i think those sphere are sound files, which are custom mod made by most paywaller that make scene file so huge (the other thing that can also make file so huge are also character that contain many cloth sets and texture so it's better to put Chika in, stage props if they add too much)

Oct 31, 2022
In my case have 4 mods. Lapis Early. LapisOldVer, Lapis V.1.1 and Lapis V.2.0. Recents add more costumes.
so all of them work properly without something missing?
welp, mostly in my case there's some clothes that doesn't work properly with it... or maybe can you share all of the yeeted mods? gonna replace mine if that works

cajs

Oct 25, 2023
TLing the descriptions, the oh-so-strict criteria are:
  • Make sure you send the message and aren't just previewing.
  • You aren't following certain unstated authors (this one is sketch, admittedly)
  • Your Pixiv account should show some signs of life (some works in your bookmarks or w/e) and not look like a throwaway
View attachment 3163337
There is a huge mistake by the google translater. It should NOT be translated to "as long as you don't follow a few authors and never collect other people's work". Instead, "as long as u didn't follow too few authors or never bookmark others' artworks" is the COORECT translation. His requirements to access to his cards is quite reasonable.

Last edited:
Reactions: naki.ata

Zero54

Jun 16, 2017
did one along with a few other FE characters just put Alear in the search box and you should get what you want.
I did before I posted (searched "Alear" in this thread), but got nothing. If I did so rn, the search results will just be the current messages plus this one. Searched up GaryuX as well, to no good results...

EDIT: Got it, you meant in their page. Much obliged.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote