[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

ao114514810

May 5, 2021
Can anyone share keiyuu mods pack again please? Old links are gone.
Mainly looking for these two

ExoticKoi

Dec 4, 2023
Here's wtfholder. If you do still want to install madevil's plugin pack, back up your old bepinex folder.
Might not infact need Madevil's plugin pack anymore. This plugin supposedly converts the WTFHolder acc to a ClothingAcc instead, might be buggy since not very tested

deeznuts420

Aug 15, 2018
So does anyone know if we will have a new cardshare place once the new website is launched?
I'm sure some people archived like 70% of the stuff posted around here, so it would just take some time to get it back up and running again, assuming we will have a new one in the first place.

jingsen

Oct 2, 2021
Just learnt of a way to purchase cards from China creators where the platforms they use prevents you from paying with overseas cards.

I used Alipay, and there's a "Tour Card" function which provides a temporary card that can be used to pay for stuff. Although, this method requires you to use your IRL details to verify, and also requires a 5% fee on topping up the card (Eg. to top up 100 yuan into the card, you need to pay 105 yuan).

Since the card is a temporary one and will expire (in 90 days?), any remaining funds inside the card will be refunded to your bank. So top up as you need instead of wasting the 5% fee by topping up more than necessary.

Feb 10, 2020
Anyone has his scenes?
Couldn't find anything attached to the name, aside from a massive e hentai gallery post. Not sure if I can post the link, but it had a lot of Chinese comments.

Here's the img collection:

i dont think you can get scene from those since its not even a Koikatsu its com3d2 different game

waiwai7998

May 27, 2023
Can anyone share リリア キャラ カード for ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote