Nevermind. In krampus archive find

Last edited:

Neoazeta

Dec 23, 2019
I did say I would share Fauna the next day, so here she is

(link will expire after some time)
As usual, Hatoko Fauna mod is also included in the link in case people need it

Preview:
View attachment 3111643 View attachment 3111647 View attachment 3111649 View attachment 3111650 View attachment 3111651

I think I used as a base, but its been awhile so I'm not 100% sure. I wanted to make this card months ago but was only able to finish the face, since I couldn't really make hair that looked close to the original with the current hair mods available during that time so I didn't bother trying again until recently with the Hatoko Fauna mod

That being said however, while the mod does look nice at first glance, there's a lot of scuffed things in it (2nd hair in particular, you'll notice it when you inspect the card). It just doesn't play nice with the usual KK head models, and I even had to separate the 2nd hair into segments in an attempt to make it look more normal

The reason why I didn't release her alongside Nerissa the other day was because I was still trying to make a couple more improvements to the card, but that can only go so far lol
Pleases re-up this. Link expired.

Reactions: mxing

lok1214

Jul 12, 2018
sorry for stupid question
does this file is corrupt ?

i download a zip scene from 2 different web and from 2 different user from here, but same scene.
one is 1.3gigs and the other is 1.4gigs.

edit 1 : also the other scene got this notif too with same number scene ( not all scene got this notif, only 10 scene i think. Once again with same number. EG : #20, #23, etc )

Regular Guy

Apr 30, 2021
sorry for stupid question
does this file is corrupt ?

i download a zip scene from 2 different web and from 2 different user from here, but same scene.
one is 1.3gigs and the other is 1.4gigs.

edit 1 : also the other scene got this notif too with same number scene ( not all scene got this notif, only 10 scene i think. Once again with same number. EG : #20, #23, etc )
wrong game. Either kk or kks but there is a method where you can use kks scene in kk but i didn't try it yet

lok1214

Jul 12, 2018
wrong game. Either kk or kks but there is a method where you can use kks scene in kk but i didn't try it yet
ahh i see.
but, does TTM made KKS scene too ?
because i just download his scene from old page this thread ( forget what page number ). but named like this ( TTM*on.zip and t*them*on.zip )

Regular Guy

Apr 30, 2021
ahh i see.
but, does TTM made KKS scene too ?
because i just download his scene from old page this thread ( forget what page number ). but named like this ( TTM*on.zip and t*them*on.zip )
yeah he made around 20 in kks, but not anymore. Rest are from kk

lok1214

Jul 12, 2018
yeah he made around 20 in kks, but not anymore. Rest are from kk
h*ll yeah :(
this one for KKS

as you said before, how to convert it from KKS to KK ? nevermind, im lazy to back up and try. for now still happy what i can do with this kk scene.
anyway, thanks for you answer !!

Mystfigu

Jun 28, 2018
Pleases re-up this. Link expired.
image_2023-12-14_053030328.png

Here you go:

Included the Hatoko mod as well in case people need it
...Also did a minor update, I just added one outfit, other than that there's not much difference from the first one I gave out
Preview:

CharaStudio-2023-12-14-05-15-33-UI.png CharaStudio-2023-12-14-05-20-19-UI.png

this outfit came from , I just edited the names on the clothes lol
For people who already got this card before and don't want to redownload it again, also included a coordinate instead so you can just get that and put it on the one you got from way back

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote