[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

asagf

Aug 24, 2021
I found this dress but since the site is in korean i have no idea what to do with that texture, can someone help?
You grab a dress that matches it and you insert it either with material editor or using the overlay UI like in this picture.
1702531200169.png
Btw that site you linked has a lot of cool shit, thanks for that.

xhshhajshx

Dec 2, 2023
i asked for a card older than the platinum card, i think he didnt liked you :KEK:
just ask him in pixiv dm, the rules are that you need to have some works bookmarked and follow a few authors so your account doesnt look like a bot, i asked him for a card yesterday and he responded in like 10 minutes (it was 2 am), just follow his rules :BootyTime:
just ask him in pixiv dm, the rules are that you need to have some works bookmarked and follow a few authors so your account doesnt look like a bot, i asked him for a card yesterday and he responded in like 10 minutes (it was 2 am), just follow his rules :BootyTime:
I cant find him in pixiv.

cdjonezz1

Oct 21, 2023
ahh i see.
but, does TTM made KKS scene too ?
because i just download his scene from old page this thread ( forget what page number ). but named like this ( TTM*on.zip and t*them*on.zip )
KK scenes can be used in Sunshine no problem, you don't need to convert them or anything like if you were a base KK user trying to use a Sunshine scene

cajs

Oct 25, 2023
He has a rule he does not mention that they are only available for a limited time. You can pretty much assume anything older than his 2-3 works he will not give to you.
His rule never mentioned limited time thing but only some common sense. I believe u must had used translate machine and mistake "限定配布" as limited time. "限定配布" actually means only distributed to the ones who promise not to break his rules for this case. Why assume? Just ask to assure everything u doubt.

Reactions: gfhgfhgfh7867

pzrlover

Jul 21, 2023
Anyone have/know the original sauce for these scenes?
(the exhibitionist part)

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote