kenging

May 20, 2023
Can anyone share Sanma's card?

Or these character cards?

Can anyone share it?

Thanks.

Mar 27, 2022
I wonder if someone have マイティー ・ ミート's scenes

Usualy its available through a mega link in kemono, but he since disabled those link and placed all his works on booth

davidcr

Nov 4, 2017
His rule never mentioned limited time thing but only some common sense. I believe u must had used translate machine and mistake "限定配布" as limited time. "限定配布" actually means only distributed to the ones who promise not to break his rules for this case. Why assume? Just ask to assure everything u doubt.
I did not assume shit. He told me himself in english ''X card is no longer available" but he does not specify the time window anywhere, no translation used. Why assume?

Rubber_Toe

Jun 3, 2017
Y'all like cat girls? How about a cat girl that simply want peace, and not wanting to take part in the cruel rules of the world and wants everyone to live without strife? I like that. I think you might like that, not to mention how much of a looker she is...

(Just wanted to do a bit, but here's Na'el from Xenoblade 3 from one G*ryu)
NOICE

I found a Aqua Card Evaan it marked with flagged is it safe to use it or no?

Also found these two cards it free to use them

100 Kanojo - Hakari and Karane
Evaan's cards are generally safe to get. Though if you've taken them elsewhere, that I can't answer.
I cant find him in pixiv.
You mean this one?

Reactions: Oishii115

Chuckles887

Dec 19, 2021
Peter247's got updated on Kemono, but every new mod/card has a password. In case somebody happens to discover one of those passwords in the future, if possible, could you post those files here without pass?
Also, thanks again to everyone here for everything that has already been shared.
Thanks for the heads up. Been wanting that Raphtalia card for a while.

I will re-upload an unlocked version of the mod if I can get it open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote