[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

asagf

Aug 24, 2021
Anyone got this mod? or knows where to get it?
1702515993649.png
Edit: Nvm ended up finding it , just had to do a better job googling it.

Reactions: Libido666

Kyrne

Oct 4, 2023
Does anyone have this guy Clara and Kafka and Kisaki cards??? I found Silver Wolf one, couldn't find those other 3.

Hftcfnfzn

Sep 1, 2023
I've got Madevil and Janus_Halloween. Does anyone have the remaining mods?
A-Fan Hilma Cygnaeus: Look on his Gumroad it's there and it's free.
N3x7xp Bikini Bottoms & Panties Projects: Look on his Patreon, it's also free.
Alator Ant Y - Ant Y Panst: Look on the Sideloader Modpack mod site. On Sideloader Modpack Folder and outside all folders. You ll find a Ant Y Panst mod. Idk if it's the one you want, but I think it is the one.
Ltsuki HinakoDog: Look on Krampus ultimate treasure.
Those are the only ones I could find.

Reactions: zadkiel301

Paired

Dec 21, 2022
Anyone have 鼬鼠 platinum(白金) swimsuit?
just ask him in pixiv dm, the rules are that you need to have some works bookmarked and follow a few authors so your account doesnt look like a bot, i asked him for a card yesterday and he responded in like 10 minutes (it was 2 am), just follow his rules :BootyTime:

Reactions: STAR-15

davidcr

Nov 4, 2017
just ask him in pixiv dm, the rules are that you need to have some works bookmarked and follow a few authors so your account doesnt look like a bot, i asked him for a card yesterday and he responded in like 10 minutes (it was 2 am), just follow his rules :BootyTime:
He has a rule he does not mention that they are only available for a limited time. You can pretty much assume anything older than his 2-3 works he will not give to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote