[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

rednova2009

Jan 5, 2018
Please elaborate.

Also, thank you for the link.
Apparently the gatch game Girls Frontline had a bit of drama with one of the women "potentially" having romantic feeling for someone other than the commander that the player controls.

I've simplified it by miles but basically a hidden NTR tag has been called out by the players and shit is kickin' off as they do when you put the letters N, T and R together.

Last edited:

kikio144

Dec 10, 2023
Does anyone have all scene from creator 拗れ切った人 KJ?

yukinon_69

Mar 5, 2023
HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE! Do any of you have, or know the creator of this boa hancock card? PLS SHARE? Else, this is something originally made by op. This is the perfect boa hancock face and body I've seen in koi. Felt like he ripped it out of a one piece games lol. Thank youuu
1703676051377.png
1703676074425.png 1703676138974.png

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
Apparently the gatch game Girls Frontline had a bit of drama with one of the women "potentially" having romantic feeling for someone other than the commander that the player controls.

I've simplified it by miles but basically a hidden NTR tag has been called out by the players and shit is kickin' off as they do when you put the letters N, T and R together.
Goes a bit further than that, it was less of "potentially" and more that one of the most popular t-dolls from the last game (Type 95, I believe? I always get her mixed up with 97) is in a confirmed relationship with a literal terrorist and the players didn't like that. They've since rolled back that story and rumors go that Yuzhong (director for GFL1) has stepped in to try to fix the mess the GFL2 team's gotten themselves into.

rednova2009

Jan 5, 2018
Goes a bit further than that, it was less of "potentially" and more that one of the most popular t-dolls from the last game (Type 95, I believe? I always get her mixed up with 97) is in a confirmed relationship with a literal terrorist and the players didn't like that. They've since rolled back that story and rumors go that Yuzhong (director for GFL1) has stepped in to try to fix the mess the GFL2 team's gotten themselves into.
Yeah that's defiantly a lot more from what I've found in a random search, doesn't help that the easiest way to find results is to type GFL + NTR in the same sentence.
Looks like the narrative/writing team created a dumpster fire that the rest of the devs have no choice but to sit inside and bare the heat.

rednova2009

Jan 5, 2018
Does anyone have Kplug maps available for KKS or has that still not been imported as of yet?

I'm mostly using KKS and wondered if it's worth just moving back to KK in regards to available maps.

Last edited:

LeMooNade

Nov 28, 2023
They changed the gender of the terrorist from male to female and assumed the player would accept it. However, the player finds that Type-95 in the second version of the event still shows that she cares less about the commander and more about the trans terrorist.
Take, for example, these passages: (Use a translator, daiyan= Type 95)
1.我站起身来,一瘸一拐地走下了楼梯,黛烟还呆呆地站在房间中看着窗外。
I got up and limped down the stairs while Dayan stood motionless in the room looking out the window.
2.黛烟瞪了我一眼,我识趣地退后一步
Dayan glared at me, and I stepped back wisely
In the Chinese context, these words are rather indifference or cold
And what makes GF players most angry, the Gacha game, T-doll, you pay to get the character, but at the end of the story, Type-95 doesn't accompany you, just leaves you, goes on a trip, and doesn't meet you until years later. Because yuzhong decided that this character was no longer making player money and wasn't worth a follow-up campaign, they dropped all the rest of Type-95 and just told you that "you'll meet up eventually."

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
Yikes. Last I heard they completely scrapped that story and were gonna completely rewrite it, but from what you're saying that's just a bag of yikes. Some questionable writing decisions, to say the least...

But yeah, they changed their monetization and I hated that as well. Ended up just focused on getting the 3D models (and Koikatsu equivalents) and figured that the game was a dumpster fire, ignored it, and resolved that the game's gonna die if it stays on that route.

rednova2009

Jan 5, 2018
They changed the gender of the terrorist from male to female and assumed the player would accept it. However, the player finds that Type-95 in the second version of the event still shows that she cares less about the commander and more about the trans terrorist.
Take, for example, these passages: (Use a translator, daiyan= Type 95)
1.我站起身来,一瘸一拐地走下了楼梯,黛烟还呆呆地站在房间中看着窗外。
I got up and limped down the stairs while Dayan stood motionless in the room looking out the window.
2.黛烟瞪了我一眼,我识趣地退后一步
Dayan glared at me, and I stepped back wisely
In the Chinese context, these words are rather indifference or cold
And what makes GF players most angry, the Gacha game, T-doll, you pay to get the character, but at the end of the story, Type-95 doesn't accompany you, just leaves you, goes on a trip, and doesn't meet you until years later. Because yuzhong decided that this character was no longer making player money and wasn't worth a follow-up campaign, they dropped all the rest of Type-95 and just told you that "you'll meet up eventually."
Yikes. Last I heard they completely scrapped that story and were gonna completely rewrite it, but from what you're saying that's just a bag of yikes. Some questionable writing decisions, to say the least...

But yeah, they changed their monetization and I hated that as well. Ended up just focused on getting the 3D models (and Koikatsu equivalents) and figured that the game was a dumpster fire, ignored it, and resolved that the game's gonna die if it stays on that route.
Damn, that's rough. Not sure why they though that'll be a good idea. Also seems like they really wanted to keep the narrative that there's no full attachments as they move to GFL2 as it has a 10 year time skip? Which makes no sense as the players wouldn't pay and roll for them if they wasn't somewhat invested in those characters in some form. Bringing back the original director may help but Halo Infinite tried the same thing and most know how that turned out.

found out about the ntr drama in gfl2 today, immediately went and get some walled type 95 cards, have fun guys :KEK:

Just so this thread isn't fully off-topic, here's the original post with some post x-mas goodie bags.

Reactions: LeMooNade
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote