[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

sagae123321

Jan 28, 2023
Bazett is by far the biggest one, then Chris is probably the next big one. After that my memory gets a little fuzzy, but there's a few on db.bepis.moe (have to filter with tags), and other prominent scene creators rarely do scenes like n40's.

Edit: Forgot about , ytr has made a lot of good shit, just check his . You can also filter on pixiv by entering シーン配布(コイカツ!), pressing enter, then on the next page, enter the tag you want to search for, in your case "Feet" or "Barefoot".
If you're curious, that japanese phrase just means scene distribution. If you're too lazy, then use this as a basis .
I understand, I'm looking for Bazett's new scenes but apparently no one has them, do you know why in my scenes the fingers don't move? I have the toes control mod

RazedToThrill

Feb 22, 2020
I understand, I'm looking for Bazett's new scenes but apparently no one has them, do you know why in my scenes the fingers don't move? I have the toes control mod
The fingers? I have no idea, tell me the game version you have or anything relevant. Download all mods of his. You might need to wait for new Bazett scenes or use the search feature on this forum, search "Bazett", and look for the most recent posts.

sagae123321

Jan 28, 2023
The fingers? I have no idea, tell me the game version you have or anything relevant. Download all mods of his. You might need to wait for new Bazett scenes or use the search feature on this forum, search "Bazett", and look for the most recent posts.
the toes don't move the same in the scenes, they stay in the game's default position, my game only has the hf patch from manly marco and the toes mod control

kinkintama

Dec 1, 2017
Bazett is by far the biggest one, then Chris is probably the next big one. After that my memory gets a little fuzzy, but there's a few on db.bepis.moe (have to filter with tags), and other prominent scene creators rarely do scenes like n40's.

Edit: Forgot about , ytr has made a lot of good shit, just check his . You can also filter on pixiv by entering シーン配布(コイカツ!), pressing enter, then on the next page, enter the tag you want to search for, in your case "Feet" or "Barefoot".
If you're curious, that japanese phrase just means scene distribution. If you're too lazy, then use this as a basis .
This author is not a foot subject, but the animation is great.

• Red Heart
Reactions: sagae123321

Naruto49

Feb 16, 2019
n40rider has 2 free scenes on his Pixiv I believe and then has the 5 scenes found on his . He doesn't really release a lot of scenes because he says they don't work with other characters and is a bit self conscious of his abilities.
There is also Srun123 ( ) ( ) who worked on a game and at some point partnered with Bazett for scene animations of his game and recently started making his own scenes again.

Reactions: RazedToThrill

Panfletita

Apr 1, 2018
Hello, can anyone fix this? i can't understand

And anyone have this mod "reeeeeeeeee"?
Missing dlc in much cases or plugins outdated. I recommend updating all your mods. 2023-06-18 in Studio is 2023-10-01

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote