Status
Not open for further replies.

RazedToThrill

Feb 22, 2020
Can anyone share Feet Soles Overlays?
I'm looking for this .

and I found two types.
View attachment 3208043
Okay, there are 42 different ones here. Try them out. I used to have much more than this, but an unfortunate drive reformat while I was recovering data caused a massive amount of data loss to two prior installations of KK and KKS.
I got pretty good at modifying overlays to what I wanted with Krita, so I'm sure I can do it again just fine eventually.

If not the largest, then this is one of the largest collections of this type of overlay that is probably out there in public view.

RazedToThrill

Feb 22, 2020
Character/chara export plugin. Hotkey should be LeftCtrl+E, but press F1, search it on the plugin list and see which hotkey is binded to it.
Better yet, I'll send you this too. (Not a virus)
The usage is pretty self-explanatory.
1703673018898.png
Yeah this probably does the same thing, but I've personally always used CharaReader or StudioExtract (what I renamed a custom program to).

ganyuisbae

May 2, 2021
Oh man, I got you. Give me a bit to get them all. One thing you should know is bazett uses his own custom sole overlays over the entire body, and you can just export them if you get the character by extracting the females from his scenes. Regardless, I'll still try to gather all of mine.
thanks

kinkintama

Dec 1, 2017
Okay, there are 42 different ones here. Try them out. I used to have much more than this, but an unfortunate drive reformat while I was recovering data caused a massive amount of data loss to two prior installations of KK and KKS.
I got pretty good at modifying overlays to what I wanted with Krita, so I'm sure I can do it again just fine eventually.

If not the largest, then this is one of the largest collections of this type of overlay that is probably out there in public view.
Better yet, I'll send you this too. (Not a virus)
The usage is pretty self-explanatory.
Thank you all for your selfless service!
CharaStudio-2023-12-27-13-49-49-Render.png

sagae123321

Jan 28, 2023
I am fairly certain n40rider doesn't actually release scenes (only videos), unfortunately..... I would love to learn otherwise though.

Correction: he has released like 2 scene files, of which are pretty worthless on their own...
I understand, thanks for the answer, do you know anyone else who does scenes like this?

RazedToThrill

Feb 22, 2020
I understand, thanks for the answer, do you know anyone else who does scenes like this?
Bazett is by far the biggest one, then Chris is probably the next big one. After that my memory gets a little fuzzy, but there's a few on db.bepis.moe (have to filter with tags), and other prominent scene creators rarely do scenes like n40's.

Edit: Forgot about , ytr has made a lot of good shit, just check his . You can also filter on pixiv by entering シーン配布(コイカツ!), pressing enter, then on the next page, enter the tag you want to search for, in your case "Feet" or "Barefoot".
If you're curious, that japanese phrase just means scene distribution. If you're too lazy, then use this as a basis .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote