[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akass

Jan 4, 2020
I understand, I'm looking for Bazett's new scenes but apparently no one has them, do you know why in my scenes the fingers don't move? I have the toes control mod
You need to select the girl character > anim > status > then scroll down to "uncensor" and select "BP Profundis Studio". Then restart the timeline animation and it should work properly.
If it still doesnt work try to remove the toe control mod and try again.

As for his new scenes here are the last ones :
(If you are looking for those from October/November, look for my previous post page 648)

(Late) Happy Holidays

RazedToThrill

Feb 22, 2020
You didn't respond, but here you go anyway.

NOTE: In order to not get KKSUTS or KKUTS errors, delete any of your zipmods with nHaruka's name or KKSUTS, KKUTS, or KKUSS in the name before using the KKSUTS in my archive.

I prefer all possible.
Or just give me a link where I can get it.
I tried to download it on the publisher's website, but all my archives weighed 0 kilobytes.
Ty

• Red Heart
Reactions: Soowl

jingsen

Oct 2, 2021
Reddit just called the Chinese fans weak beta males or some politically correct response that site loves to spout
Lmao, can't trust reddit for the most accurate information about any controversy cause their favorite comeback is to call you a transphobe or whatever phobe, or incel/pdf without knowing the situation. Similar to the stupid comeback of "anime pfp, your opinion is disregarded"

Last Stars

Oct 25, 2023
Does anyone have Jabobco scenes? I lost all mine due to data loss. It seems to be the only ones I'm missing besides a few handmade ones...

I am very sad about this, and this is what I have, it took quite a while to upload them, i hope it helps you.
Finally, Merry Christmas to you all (maybe a little belated)

RazedToThrill

Feb 22, 2020
You need to select the girl character > anim > status > then scroll down to "uncensor" and select "BP Profundis Studio". Then restart the timeline animation and it should work properly.
If it still doesnt work try to remove the toe control mod and try again.

As for his new scenes here are the last ones :
(If you are looking for those from October/November, look for my previous post page 648)

(Late) Happy Holidays
Ah, I didn't know the uncensor was tied to the toes as well, I've never had that issue. Interesting.

Edit: I've had more issues with the toe control mod than anything, so I just don't bother with it. His scenes still work fine for me.

Reactions: naki.ata

RazedToThrill

Feb 22, 2020
Does anyone have Kplug maps available for KKS or has that still not been imported as of yet?

I'm mostly using KKS and wondered if it's worth just moving back to KK in regards to available maps.
Should be in the middle of the list. If it doesn't work for KKS for some reason, you need to edit the XML file in the zipmod to target KKS as the game.

Reactions: rednova2009

RazedToThrill

Feb 22, 2020

I am very sad about this, and this is what I have, it took quite a while to upload them, i hope it helps you.
Finally, Merry Christmas to you all (maybe a little belated)
Thank you very much, I really appreciate it.

PSA to everyone to backup their KK/KKS installations in case of data corruption or accidental data loss like in my case.....
I lost so many heavily modified characters :cry:

Reactions: Last Stars
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote