[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrandral

Feb 17, 2019
Not really a request per say but i was checking NewBie_7586 on pixiv recently and a lot of his cards are released with a message saying that the rest of the costumes and mods are going to be released in the coming weeks but are still paywalled even though it's been month. Anyone knows why?
His cards look good but i'm not sure about potentially paying someone with that kind of trustworthiness

Oh wow didn't think i'd still find things by checking page by page. Thank you sir. I can't seem to find a way to access the original archive so i guess it is unavailable to me unless the Captain comes back.

Last edited:

asagf

Aug 24, 2021
Regular Koikatsu; the card in question was definitely made in regular KK, not KKS, if that's wha tis in question.
You should share the card or a card that is giving you this problem and see if the problem can be replicated in someone elses game.

asagf

Aug 24, 2021
no what I mean is the tight should be squeez with the shock by use " BlendShape" but I don't know where to find it
I found them with blendshape creator from the main discord. At least thats how i found them. Maybe there is another way.
1696967040076.png

OneManAlexei

Jan 7, 2022
I'm wanna ask if anyone got latest W & Kaltsit card from Sirius because the kemono pages haven't got any update.

Thanks in advance! ^⁠_⁠^

S33ker231

Sep 13, 2023
Anyone know what's up with hc-aruyo/usaruna? I noticed their kemono page and folder in the old MEGA link haven't been updated in a while

RATRIX000

Jan 27, 2019
Hello guys, some have those author´s cards, please?

(うなじゅう)
(poor)
(hydrop)
(NekoMaruSan)

Reactions: nyantan

Edivad

Dec 4, 2022
my EnterpriseMMD collection contains 51 cards currenty and I plan to upload more
Thank You , Anyway Mamoodou u know how to use the Kkuts shader from Haruka on Koikatsu? Im not sure at 100% but if i put the kkuts shader in the mods folder it doesn't work.
Idk how to fix it , if you or anyone knows it , please tell me, probably i have to do other stuff like update somethinng but idk how to have the real skins of EnterpriseMMD model.

Status
Not open for further replies.