[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
And lastly, if anyone keeps tabs on new releases, PLEASE save them and throw em my way. Because i always forgot to.
I try to keep track of this person's releases, though I only learned about them during Skadi's release period. But yeah, I'll make sure to keep a good watch on their releases.

Also damn, now I want that BRS as well.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Captn Krampus

Paired

Dec 21, 2022
Seconding for black rock shooter.
One of the only cards i really wanna get. Emi cards, as in emilia/sky? Read my sig, youll find stuff in the archives.
Since im posting about me actually looking for stuff, ill continue. This one. This one i need. Tamaki my beloved
And lastly, if anyone keeps tabs on new releases, PLEASE save them and throw em my way. Because i always forgot to.
that black rock shooter card looks fucking good

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
Does anyone have this card? The link in kemono.party requires a password.

Also these cards by MDR

Check the archives for the latter two. First one seems to be taking anti-leak measures, though just grab someone else's Moe card and slide a bunch of sliders to the left and you'll get the exact same effect.

dose anyone have this card ?
View attachment 2910033
Mayhaps. Actually just realized the archives are missing a few treasures...
WVVoU01HTklUVFpNZVRsdVlqSmFjR0pIVlhWaFZ6aDJXa001TTJWdVRsSk9lbXM5

GreenTeaNeko

Dec 15, 2019
Is there another way to download the archive?
Gofile just doesn't want to download at full speed, I have to wait 4 days)

Rubber_Toe

Jun 3, 2017
try going into the site while the VPN is active. and when the page fully loads, before you download whatever there, deactivate the VPN. works for me.

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
Oddly, I was downloading at 28 KB/s on Chrome earlier today. Tried on Firefox and got 20 MB/s. Try switching browser? Rubber_Toe's VPN idea is also a good one.

fishgreen

Sep 4, 2023
Gofile can only download at full speed for 1 minute, and then there is no speed anymore. Is there any good way to solve this problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.