[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jam1ee

May 13, 2023
To add:
  • (here's a version from the KK Discord for base [NOT KKS] KK that doesn't screw up Coordinate Load/Save), , and hand drawn textures for skin/hair/clothes help a lot
  • Check around 's Pixiv for tips on using KKUTS, along with 's guide on the same.
    • I used to have a guide bookmarked that helped understanding Tessellation but I have no idea where it went
  • Likewise, has a lot of tips
  • Dissect 's scenes and characters because their work is extremely good and completely free
  • Play around with for some added effects like depth of field/blur/whatever
  • This waller's are really quite good, too, and there's some directions on using em in that post.
they look good in a picture, but does the effect stay the same if i make animation with camera panning around?

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
they look good in a picture, but does the effect stay the same if i make animation with camera panning around?
A few of Anon's scenes are Timelines and they look just as good in motion, so yeah I'd say so! You lose out a bit in flexibility, but the basic principles are the same as long as your computer can handle it.

Course, after a point you're better off learning how to port your Koikatsu models to Blender then animating there. But that's not a point most people are really keen on getting to lol

Makabe12

Jul 14, 2022
Hello Does anyone have Ltsuki's Ao Hoshizaki with reflector costume?

im willing to trade some of his card or other artist's

please private message me if you have

thanks

Rindell

Feb 7, 2022
does anyone has ana anon files ? I got late when I discover his good material and his mega got nuked

triggerz

May 15, 2017
Does anyone have Peachako's scenes? not the ones that are already in kemono
Everything on Kemono is everything that he has done. He did say that he was going to release the rest of the chanko scene but never did, a shame too they looked very good

• Sad
Reactions: xmaterial

ShdowNepto

Nov 8, 2018
Somewhere has the Trails Daybreak (Kuro no Kiseki) Cards from Ltsuki?

in the anon sharing from August no sharing that cards and mods, only Tio and Alisa.

swdefert

Oct 8, 2017
Huh for KKUTS do i have to download the zipmod and add it to the mods folder and that's it? i have tried a bunch of times and i can't seem to get that one running

Status
Not open for further replies.