• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

StankotheEclown

Jr. Uploader
Nov 29, 2018
Thank You good sir.
Thats how all these links stopped working.

//Edit:
StankotheEclown
I see Your reaction, I assume that You asking "what", Rindell shared nice link here so I decided to make use of it...

//Edit:
I see that I failed with quote... I'm not sure how I can fix quote... quotes on F95 works strange :D
Your derision is matched only by your functioning synapses.

swdefert

Oct 8, 2017
hey tobi, is there any way to make your cards work without breaking my game apart? when i install your version of post processing the game throws a bunch of errors (at which point your cards load properly tho) i had a game installation just for them but it's too much space wasted in the long run

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Zonies Card Share - File hosting for Koikatu
Website -

Rules
Must follow F95Zone General Rules
If you are caught trying to spread malware, viruses, etc. You will be IP banned from the file host and banned from F95Zone.

Uploader Access
  1. Only trusted individuals will get access to upload to the server. This is to prevent abuse. As its strictly for card sharing only.
  2. JPG, PNG, WEBP, WEBM, MP4, Zip, 7z and RAR files will only be accepted. This may change in the future.
  3. Loli content will be removed on report bases. If it breaks F95Zone Rule 7, it will be removed.
  4. You must create an album by artist or collection, where possible. This allows for easier browsing,.

How To Get Uploader
You will had to have shared at least 10 cards here or at least 1 collection containing 20 or more cards, here in this thread.

If you meet the requirements and would like to be an uploader, please PM me or quote this post with the links to what you have shared.

Linux Upload Script

Downloads Failing?
  1. Try installing
  2. Install the extension for your browser (Supports Edge, Chrome and Firefox)
  3. Then try downloading again

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.