• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Completed [ILLUSION] Room Girl ( Character Sharing)

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Since we lack dudes in this thread enjoy these guys. I honestly wish more people would share dudes since they're the most pain to make. I can create girls no problem but guys are always a pain. With the fact you have like 5 guys on average per occupation/location you need a lot of variety.

Guys Guys Guys
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: kazuma94

Chef Ramen

Jul 7, 2017
Since we lack dudes in this thread enjoy these guys. I honestly wish more people would share dudes since they're the most pain to make. I can create girls no problem but guys are always a pain. With the fact you have like 5 guys on average per occupation/location you need a lot of variety.

Luke (Bad Boi)
View attachment 2076613

Dwayne (Male Student)
View attachment 2076611

Carl (Bad Boi)
View attachment 2076612

Ryui (Doctor)
View attachment 2076614
I agree that dudes are the more difficult gender to make, but the game did not give us much in terms of options to customize dudes. For example, there is no Height adjustment in the Body tab and only 2 face types vs 5 for females.
And the current lack thereof mods further limits our options, it's either a generic ugly dude or a slightly uglier dude for now. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: a1m1b1

Chef Ramen

Jul 7, 2017
Name: Office Orc
Male orc
Serious
No mod

So I put an Orc inside an Orc costume. Pimp My Orc Roomgirl edition. :ROFLMAO:

RGChaM_20221002153804116.png

Keep up the good work, fam. The mods might not come for another year or two but we will keep our skills honed for then, lol.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
I agree that dudes are the more difficult gender to make, but the game did not give us much in terms of options to customize dudes. For example, there is no Height adjustment in the Body tab and only 2 face types vs 5 for females.
And the current lack thereof mods further limits our options, it's either a generic ugly dude or a slightly uglier dude for now. :ROFLMAO:
Exactly plus they reuse the same guy in several locations too. Which I do not like. I want each guy as the girls to be unique. Which means get ready to have like 20 guys on hand.

Reactions: Chef Ramen

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
does the uncensor let the female have an actual vagina? 1.1 seems to not even have that, it does have the uncensored pixelated mesh though.. and a pixelated penis.. lol