VN Ren'Py Abandoned Illusory Walls [v0.2 Bugfix] [Pimienta Games]

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
there's ALOT of reading going on. buuuut for me i'll probably pass it doesnt seem like you get to choose who;s in your harem. you cant ignore purple haired girl or decide weather or not to hit on the older girl living with you. so yeah makes some choice feel like it dont matter. as for other choices some just feel like a skip button honestly. doesnt seem to affect your relationship with the girls at all.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I downloaded nopy and mega too and still 0.1 :sneaky:
oh that's why it ends in exactly the same place nothing new added.

edit: odd the zip file claims it is 0.2, ok i see it now, all the file dates are for november.. sigh he zipped up the wrong version obviously.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
there's ALOT of reading going on. buuuut for me i'll probably pass it doesnt seem like you get to choose who;s in your harem. you cant ignore purple haired girl or decide weather or not to hit on the older girl living with you. so yeah makes some choice feel like it dont matter. as for other choices some just feel like a skip button honestly. doesnt seem to affect your relationship with the girls at all.
what's wrong with the purple haired girl? you don't like drills?!?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Look-see

drthrax11

Apr 2, 2020
oh that's why it ends in exactly the same place nothing new added.

edit: odd the zip file claims it is 0.2, ok i see it now, all the file dates are for november.. sigh he zipped up the wrong version obviously.
Hi! It´s right, the PC version is still the 0.1. I´ll try to contact someone from the site to see if they can change so.

Meanwhile here is a link to the version 0.2

Reactions: Madridfan

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
you mean like girls who say no?
well so far im not ruling out the pink haired girl who accused MC. so far seems like someone id want to avoid.

also this is a harem game even if they so no it doesnt mean no all the time. as james bond once said

"50 no's and a yes means yesh":sneaky:

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Please get an English editor. Some sentences dont make sense. The renders are acceptable. Story is pretty weak verging on boring. Not enough is happening.:cautious:

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
well so far im not ruling out the pink haired girl who accused MC. so far seems like someone id want to avoid.

also this is a harem game even if they so no it doesnt mean no all the time. as james bond once said

"50 no's and a yes means yesh":sneaky:
actually he said 'what? girls know how to say no?'

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Yeah, I get what you mean. I like the story and most of the girls so far, but I find the whole "mistress" shit very annoying and I'd like an option to just tell her to fuck off, so a few more meaningful choices would have been appreciated. I'll wait one more update and if the MC continues playing her game and calling her mistress every five seconds, just to see her masturbating over a video call, I'll probably just stop playing.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Let me start with the fact that the little sister is absolutely adorable. For the other characters, let's say for me it a bit of a mixed bag, I like the design of Arlet, Kathia, and Senda, for Senda her forehead is a bit too large. The other two characters, Mika and Arianne I'm not sure yet, but especially for Arianne, I don't like her hairstyle.

Now let's come to the writing, it's bad really bad, I think I was about halfway through the first chapter when I actually wanted to stop because of it.
What is it with the tutor thing when talking about the role of Senda wouldn't caretaker fit her role better but then again she is legally the big sister of the MC because she is adopted but that information is only available if you read the character bio's on Patreon.

For the story, the MC got accused of something and because of that, he is hiding in his house for months, I would say the game could use a bit more explanation of things like that or why Senda is living with the MC and his little sister because having information like that only in character bio's on Patreon is not good especially if said information changes their relationship with each other.

Tkoyama

Feb 25, 2020
I'm just curious. Was the game abandoned? I checked the patreon and I don't see any more posts there.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017

DEC 24, 2020 AT 3:37 PM
Happy Holidays!

Hi everyone!
We are posting today during a special time of the year.
From Pimienta Games we want to wish very beautiful holidays to all of you!

We really hope you enjoy your time with whatever you have planned for this ocassion,
and wish you the best experiences for the upcoming year 2021.

We also would want to share a very small update on the game development.
We have been pretty busy due to holidays and work and all that unusual
stuff that happens during this part of the year
(Like being stung by a tiny scorpion,
by real xd... holidays are crazy).
The third update of the story may take a little more than usual,
but it is still in development and we will try our best to make it as best as we can.

That´s all for now.

Wish you a wonderful time everyone!
Take care and keep being awesome!

The work never stops ... just gooing on in the back of life and friends ... as per usual with devs of our games.
Next Update Status

Script: 32%
CG´S: 0%
Code: 0%
Translation: 0%

I'm just curious. Was the game abandoned? I checked the patreon and I don't see any more posts there.
12/31/2020
Good people.
From Pimienta games we wish you a Happy New Year,
this week we could not put a biography of the characters or anything special,
since this holiday season in our two jobs,
we did not stop for a second.
We have continued working on the game,
we are going to introduce a new character in the new update,
also a new scenario and possibly a makeover for some characters.

DEC 17, 2020 AT 2:45 AM
Kathia´s bio-sheet

Hi there! How´s that wednesday going?

I hope you are really enjoying your time.

Today we are uploading again a new bio-sheet,
Kathia´s bio sheet to be more exact.

Kathia is our superstar teacher. She was kind enough to share her information,
it was very hard to get her to tell us her B-W-H measurements
but with the right tricks we managed to get the info.
Don´t ask what we had to do.

Tkoyama

Feb 25, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

When I asked for some information (because I read all that they posted there btw and you don't need to emphasize all of this, I am not blind), it was because 25 days have passed since they don't post anything else. If someone is interested in helping financially and seeing almost 1 month without posting anything, it will scare them away.