VN Others Completed I'm Going To Be Stolen By My Gloomy Shut-In Little Sister With Enormous Boobs ~I Wouldn't Make My Big Brother Feel Lonely~ [Final] [Appetite]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Prince Vevit

Jul 5, 2021
Imagine being an Idol and giving up your entire career for a man, being ostracized by the community and blacklisted in your industry, being harassed by your former fans, basically just throwing away everything you worked for in your life; all to be with the one you love. And then the man you threw it all away for is like "lol sorry, I'm actually cheating on you with my OWN SISTER".

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Imagine being an Idol and giving up your entire career for a man, being ostracized by the community and blacklisted in your industry, being harassed by your former fans, basically just throwing away everything you worked for in your life; all to be with the one you love. And then the man you threw it all away for is like "lol sorry, I'm actually cheating on you with my OWN SISTER".
Usually in eroge, such developments either leads into harem or ending, either good or bad.

Reactions: Gojii

redproud

Sep 20, 2019
I love Japanese title names. Their HeadlineTitle->into->SubTitles are like a degenerate's haiku. Absolute poetry. :whistle::coffee:

tyuiopson

Jul 9, 2023
such is the case with some ntr games(both male/female ntr whatever you call it, still ntr)
can be said same if main lead works hard for the relationship and the the love interest just gets stolen, but hey a lot of people are suckers for that content me included to some extent though. albeit the issue i had here is the incest as im not a big fan of incest but hey
game wasnt all too bad.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ImGoingToBeStolenByMyGloomyShutInLittleSisterWithEnormousBoobsIWouldntMakeMyBigBrotherFeelLonely-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018
I love knowing what I'm in for the minute I read the title.

It's like I'm watching

The Results From When I Time Leaped To My Second Year Of High School And Confessed To The Teacher I Liked At The Time

All over again.

AronsKets

Jun 5, 2022
I honestly wanted to write that there was some kind of bug here and the description of the game got into its title. Nope. This is the title. Sheesh man...

seaoflove

Jan 31, 2023
The thing that I love more than anything about Japanese developers is they literally have 0 fucks to give when it comes to writing a long ass title that basically gives you a short synopsis of the game.

Today we get:

I'm Going To Be Stolen By My Gloomy Shut-In Little Sister With Enormous Boobs ~I Wouldn't Make My Big Brother Feel Lonely~

Tomorrow it will be:

My mom fucked a black guy and then I turned into that same black guy! Now the police are after me but they sent a sexy detective that has a fat ass~

Next week it will be:

I was walking down the street and got hit by a car but I gained mind control powers from the accident and now my penis can talk~

Later on we will get:

The vending machine ate my money so grandma baked me cookies and then a futa burglar came in and made me have sex with her~

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Is this a along for the ride VN or actually get to make choices VN?

I really wish there was a tag available for those two VN types.
And lack of multiple endings tag does not always guarantee which one it's going to be.
Not all the VN games I have played had the multiple endings tag, but still had choices in them that still had some effect on the ending.

• Sad
Reactions: Gojii

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
You go Japanese devs, fuck the concept of short title! Who needs it..? Might as well put the whole description in there.
My thought on this is that we consumers are getting shorter and shorter attention span, so they had to force the description into the title, whether it is a game, manga, or light novel. As in there is a genuine fear people can't be bothered to read more than that one sentence before moving on to something else. We are so fucked.

Also, I still think the long ass titles are still better than the nth time a western Dev put "Lust" in their title. :HideThePain:

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote