RPGM i'm going to work alone! ! ~ wife cuckold simulation game STARWORK GAMES

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
On a request from my patron, I'll take upon myself to create the best MTL around. Using the best results from Google, Sugoi and DeepL. Keep the names, places, instructions, etc. consistent throughout the game. Try my best to translate everything.
If it won't work I'll port the game to RenPy.

Update: Found a way to make this game work using an English patched game engine.

Last edited:

Bulldozer47

Jan 18, 2018
On a request from my patron, I'll take upon myself to create the best MTL around. Using the best results from Google, Sugoi and DeepL. Keep the names, places, instructions, etc. consistent throughout the game. Try my best to translate everything.
Can tou please port this to renpy, so we can play on android

F95Dogg

Jul 2, 2017

Update: Found a way to make this game work using an English patched game engine.
Thanks a lot for your work

• Hey there
Reactions: JustXuX

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
I created a fan-translation of this game.

Overview:
The main character must embark on a year-long business trip in order to make a living and provide a better life for his beloved wife, Maho.
Of course, the men aiming at her will not pass up this opportunity to steal the protagonist's wife.
The protagonist is far from home, and his options are limited. Can he keep his beloved wife safe from all evil?

Highlights:
*Guide.txt and explanation image included. Read them please!
*The wife is fully voiced. By Hiiragi Mafuyu.
*Most sex scenes are NTR. Only 1 vanilla scene.
*Multiple endings. Happy endings too.
*You can actually protect your waifu this time, but sadly only one sex scene. The story and writing is so-so, even in Japanese. So this game is mostly for NTR lovers.

Last edited: