り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
GC015_img_base_3.jpg

Overview:
My name is Aoyama Kouji. I'm an ordinary guy living an uneventful life as a university student. Because my parents are separated, my uncle, a somewhat strange man who runs a restaurant, has taken the role of being a father to me. Although it's hard work, I actually like helping out at the restaurant from time to time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-09-16
Release Date: Japanese 2002-12-06, English 2003-11-25
Original Title: 尽くしてあげちゃう4 ~私たちの蜜月~
Aliases: Tsukushite Agechau 4 ~Watashi-tachi no Mitsugetsu~
Developer: Trabulance
Publisher: JAST USA
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Length: Medium (10 - 30 hours)
VNDB:
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Thanks to EchoZulu for sharing.

23587.jpg 23588.jpg 30019.jpg 30020.jpg ev012.jpg ev018.jpg ev020.jpg ev066.jpg ev076.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
What kind of game is this anyway? Just click and skip till you get pictures or is there actual choice involved? Thanks in advance for any info :)

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
Nope, looks like I was right. All you have to do is press down the control button. The rest is just one click choice that is very apparent. Not my cup of tea but I am sure people will enjoy it.
Ah well, after 15 years I dont really remember haha. Only that there was some sort of "choice". Though if you just press down the control button you miss the entire funny story, so well, I enjoyed it back then and will it now too just for old times sake :D

Omega2501

Sep 24, 2017
I use to have this but it stopped working on more modern OS. Nice to be able to re-add it to my collection.

Sep 29, 2017
Now that I'm thinking back on it, shouldn't there be an incest tag? I believe one of the heroines (Takano) is the protagonist's cousin, though I also don't recall it being acknowledged much. And considering that cousin marriage is legal in Japan, it's not really taboo anyways.

Last edited:

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
Can we also talk about the fact that the name of this game has a very sinister double meaning.

"I'm gonna serve you"

Either this means that I'm getting food, or that I AM the food.
well im assuming you are going to go in their mouths just not in the way youre thinking

Jul 31, 2018
"I'm gonna serve you"

That is exactly what I was thinking about when I saw an earlier comment by PoyntFury was gonna mention that episode and did , but then saw your comment and thought " Need to delete my comment so it doesn't look like i was copying" haha. Great episode

Reactions: SenPC