Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Nope, looks like I was right. All you have to do is press down the control button. The rest is just one click choice that is very apparent. Not my cup of tea but I am sure people will enjoy it.
Oh so this no different to a kinetic novel pass then.

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
It's ancient, the characters are generic and the artwork is bleh... but goddamn, finding games with the "pregnancy" tag that aren't about a female protagonist getting raped by monsters every ten seconds is such a bloody miracle that I'm going to download this anyway and be fucking OVERJOYED with it.

dexterdx

Sep 5, 2017
Ah well, after 15 years I dont really remember haha. Only that there was some sort of "choice". Though if you just press down the control button you miss the entire funny story, so well, I enjoyed it back then and will it now too just for old times sake :D
I agree, there were not many choices, but story was actually fun (nothing superb, but every girl is different).

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
All this game did was not start and force my screen to stay at a 800x600 resolution with seemingly no fix
Aside from restarting my comupter ofc.

randombbl

Aug 30, 2017
Man what a blast from the past. This and "Let's Meow Meow" were the first VNs I discovered in the wild and led me down the rabbit hole. We've come a long way but this is still pretty good.

Ero

Jul 9, 2017
I downloaded the game yesterday and was able to play it no problem. Today I try to load up a save and the game crashes, tells me that the "registration information is incorrect". Anybody run into the same issue/have a fix?

Ero

Jul 9, 2017
Did you move the game directory after installing it? Where did you install it to? Please also try to run it as admin. I have all my VNs installed under C:\VNs\; maybe that could help? I moved it from there to C:\ and just had to launch it twice as administrator and then it ran fine every time I ran it as administrator.
Nope, haven't moved the directory. When it installed, it created a new folder titled "2002_Others_Im_Gonna_Serve_You_4_516MB" with another folder inside that contained the game and all of its files. I could run the game just fine, and I was towards the end of the Chizuru route when I stopped playing that first time. Then when I loaded it up the next day, if I pressed any of the options in the main menu, the game froze and I had to force quit. It couldn't get past the main menu at all.

I find it rather bizarre. I was able to load up the game and play without issue, even save/load to go back to different options and go through the extras menu. It was functioning perfectly and now it just doesn't. Went ahead and uninstalled, then reinstalled. Unfortunately the same issue persists where it dies if I interact with any of the menu options, although I do not get the registration error anymore.

I have all my VNs in a folder just for VNs and run everything as administrator, so I'm clueless as to why this is happening.

EDIT: I'm going to keep trying a few things and see if they make a difference. Let me know if you have any ideas.

Last edited:

Ero

Jul 9, 2017
Try renaming "2002_Others_Im_Gonna_Serve_You_4_516MB" to just I'm Gonna Serve You 4 and make sure that all the game files end up in there and not another folder. Sometimes when the file path is too long it won't work correctly. Bible Black was a notable example of that happening. My .exe for I'm Gonna Serve You 4 would be in C:\VNs\I'm Gonna Serve You 4. And try renaming the setup exe to "I'm Gonna Serve You! 4.exe" worked for me :/
Well, this is a funny story at least. I uninstalled and reinstalled once again after I edited the last post, and this time I just pulled the game directory folder out of everything else and had it sitting in my VN folder. Wanted to see what would happen if the game was by itself... and it works! Maybe it was just too long of a file path, I have no idea. I was coming back to post that it was fixed and I saw your reply.

Thanks for the help, I do appreciate it. You gave me some ideas to try and fix it and I guess I figured it out by dumb luck.

On a side note, the actual game exe installs as "TUKU4US.EXE", is that normal? (The setup exe is already named "I'm Gonna Serve You! 4.exe")

Sedfau

Aug 15, 2019
1589929218295.png
Guys I have this problem when i launch the game. If I continue the voices don't sound.
Any1 knows how to solve this?