werty489

Oct 5, 2022
you saving to cache or disk? Most HTML games by default save to cache, which is lost if your browser is set to clear cache every time it closes. Save to disk and load that file, instead.
mate the game saves to cache, i'm saying that if i try to do other routes i have no option other than restart. If you restart all achievenments are lost

phinny1

Aug 22, 2017
Why do you have NTR warnings for for spying scenes? Watching people you aren't in a relationship with have sex isn't cuckolding, it's just voyeurism which is a pretty vanilla fetish. Misusing the NTR tag is going to drive away readers who were expecting genuine NTR content as well as potential readers who avoid anything with the NTR tag whether it says optional or not.

RoxxGame

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2021
Why do you have NTR warnings for for spying scenes? Watching people you aren't in a relationship with have sex isn't cuckolding, it's just voyeurism which is a pretty vanilla fetish. Misusing the NTR tag is going to drive away readers who were expecting genuine NTR content as well as potential readers who avoid anything with the NTR tag whether it says optional or not.
I try to put an NTR warning before all content that doesn't involve the main character. Some people understand this tag differently. For example, the tag list on f95 describes it as - "Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC"
Each player has a different understanding of the "vanilla" fetish. It's best to be forewarned. In any case, there is content in the game for different understandings of this tag

phinny1

Aug 22, 2017
I try to put an NTR warning before all content that doesn't involve the main character. Some people understand this tag differently. For example, the tag list on f95 describes it as - "Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC"
Each player has a different understanding of the "vanilla" fetish. It's best to be forewarned. In any case, there is content in the game for different understandings of this tag
To use one example off the top of my head, Draco spying on Harry and Ginny is not NTR even by the overly inclusive f95 definition. Ginny is not a romantic interest for Draco, she's just a potential victim. I say potential victim because I can't remember off the top of my head whether or not he uses Imperius on her.

Speaking of which you've neglected to include both the mind-control and rape tags for Imaginarium.

RoxxGame

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2021
Which characters do you plan on adding next?
In "Hogwarts," the next main character is Hermione Granger. The game with her is already available on my Patreon or boosty. In the next version I will add the ability to play as Harry Potter himself.
For chapters 3, 4, 5, I'm not sure yet which universe the game will take place in. Perhaps it will be Marvel or DC characters

Reactions: Terakahn

RoxxGame

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2021
game updated to version 2.2!
Enjoy the game!
If you find any typos or bugs, please let me know

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Imaginarium-CH2v2.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

madmonkey360

Nov 25, 2017
In "Hogwarts," the next main character is Hermione Granger. The game with her is already available on my Patreon or boosty. In the next version I will add the ability to play as Harry Potter himself.
For chapters 3, 4, 5, I'm not sure yet which universe the game will take place in. Perhaps it will be Marvel or DC characters
So there will be no version of Pirates of the Caribbean or pirates in general, Star Wars, Star Trek or space, the Smurfs, the Flintstones and The Jetsons? XDD

frolix

Jun 14, 2017
I found one quite early on I think when playing as Hermione. Tested on Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That is probably because you were using a saved game that was not initialised properly with the new hermione variables. I had the same problem. Should be solved by restarting the game, but if you don't want to, you can go into the game variable and set herm_dep to 0 before starting. There might be other problems like that along the game if you are using a save.

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
If you go marvel, can I suggest Spider-Gwen. Samus could be a fun one too.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes