Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
07639086-d319-4804-ab09-3fe8b93f47b5-1200x0.png

Hello everyone,

I hope you're all doing great. Let's get straight to the most important news you've been waiting for. I have about 40 renders left to finish, and once those are done, I'll be able to release the update. You know how much I dislike giving specific dates or setting deadlines for myself, so I'll just tell you how things stand.

If everything continues to go smoothly, the update will be available for download at the end of this month. It will feature one big scene with Rebecca, as promised. Once that's up, I'll move on to continue working on the Dee scenes. I hope this news finds you well. I can't wait to share the update with you.

As always, I wish you all the best, and thank you for your continued patience and support.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
usually the games start well and after a few updates it's clear that the quality gradually drops and thus kills interest.
IMHO you are right, but conversely from the dev's standpoint; you are spending hundreds of hours and spending a lot of money on your project hoping that it gains enough traction, to warrant continued investment. Most games fail due to this hard fact.

4.00 star(s) 49 Votes