Fractal77

Jan 6, 2024
There has not been a proper update since last September so pick a year for the next.

Last edited:

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
There as not been a proper update since last September so pick a year for the next.
I think the Dev is in a rut with which camp to satisfy. The old man and his friends story line, or the landlord. Frankly, I find the landlord much more depraved and curious what's going to happen next. The geriatric story is alright as well, just not anywhere on the same level...almost boring.

BillKar13

Jun 5, 2017
I think the Dev is in a rut with which camp to satisfy. The old man and his friends story line, or the landlord. Frankly, I find the landlord much more depraved and curious what's going to happen next. The geriatric story is alright as well, just not anywhere on the same level...almost boring.
so he gracefully avoids this by satisfying neither of these camps

Reactions: Patpong

Big Rooster

Engaged Member
Mar 16, 2018
The landlord (Mr. Brown) is the perfect villain. He should send the mom down to the Ho-Stroll meanwhile he's corrupting the youngest daughter.

MrDS44

May 11, 2020
As I read your messages and the lack of new update, I'm beginning to despair about a 1.7 Mac version :unsure:

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
bfcc702e-2c0e-4e49-9104-15d70a1cbde6-740x0.png

Hello everyone,

Let's cut straight to the chase. I took a two-week break from development, but now I'm back at it, and we're nearly 90% complete, with 250 renders and more in the pipeline. I'm not ready to give any release estimates just yet, but rest assured, we are significantly closer to the release than we were last month. You know how eager I am - I'd love nothing more than to release it as soon as possible. Still, I need to ensure that what you get is a fully polished and worth your time update.

I want to extend a massive thank you to all of you for your encouragement and support. It means the world to me. I'll continue to keep you updated. As always, I wish you all the best, and thank you for your continued patience and support.
22/02/2024 - 20/04/2024 = 8 weeks, 3 days, less 2 weeks' holidays = 45 days. 250 720p renders meaning 5.5 renders a day. There's obviously other stuff to do, coding, scripting etc. Eh. There's worse out there.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 49 Votes