• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Thicc Lord

Purveyor of Assets
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Thread Rule #1 violation: off-topic
Keep it on-topic. This thread has already had a clean up.
Conversations that continue to derail into arguments will be removed and the users warned.

Sum FΑggott

Mar 8, 2017
did this game turn to blacked only? i started following this game for the old man/young girl content and played the first few updates, but from the screenshots i've seen of the later updates, the game became focused on the black landlord and other black males? or am i wrong

• Angry
Reactions: wildride69

Big Rooster

Engaged Member
Mar 16, 2018
did this game turn to blacked only? i started following this game for the old man/young girl content and played the first few updates, but from the screenshots i've seen of the later updates, the game became focused on the black landlord and other black males? or am i wrong
not yet... but it could. the landlord could be of any race as long as he sufficiently a denigrated preditor. As far as I recollect he's been the black to appear male so far.

Levitation

Jan 30, 2024
I really like this game, I know what people have wrote above - I'm really hoping the Dev pulls it out the bag with the next update though. (Providing there will be an update)

Reactions: jenyabest and R1k0

Fractal77

Jan 6, 2024
Progress Update. . .

What now, 75% done? was expecting a drop FML. Well no sub from me until I see some proper progress.

YogaPants

Oct 30, 2021
Progress Update. . .

What now, 75% done? was expecting a drop FML. Well no sub from me until I see some proper progress.
Let me save you the pain, 2 weeks later 90% done, 2 weeks after that "just wrapping things up", probably 1 week "unexpected delays" ... so probably another 5 weeks before the update, which, will not be that better from the last.

Reactions: 21122121

R1k0

Sep 27, 2017
Progress Update. . .

Why 75%... "80% of Rebecca's event is complete, both events are already written and coded, which is a significant advantage, I just need to finish the renders". That's what he wrote, but it was 90% in December, so those percentages are hard to trust.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est

rem3403

Oct 19, 2017
"More power to the player" leads to more different paths and therefore to more renders for fewer people. I strongly suggest to keep it like it is. For any given scene there is a slight difference between a voluntary and a forced approach. Works fine for me and keeps the updates coming. And what could be more important?
agreed, it's good the way it is.

rem3403

Oct 19, 2017
The landlord is the only black male I have seen in the game.

Reactions: 21122121 and Envoye

Fractal77

Jan 6, 2024
There has not been a proper update since last September so pick a year for the next.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 49 Votes