ImmortalDark

Jun 24, 2019
I see and there are my fans. My patreon is destroyed. So if you want to see new videos, support me at
otherwise, I just close the project. I need your support my friends.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I see and there are my fans. My patreon is destroyed. So if you want to see new videos, support me at
otherwise, I just close the project. I need your support my friends.
No chance to put it back?

Steamer24

Jul 14, 2020
Does anyone know where I can watch the full version of this video and download it?

rektar

May 26, 2020
You need publicity for that, and the best way to go about that is releasing some full videos for free, so they can propagate throughout the web to r34 sites and tube sites etc. Many of the biggest earning 3DX creators release either all their videos for free, or all their videos at a lower resolution for free. Also, i would encourage you to work to market your product on more platforms. Maybe make a pixiv for previews and renders etc.

Basically, the most money comes from people who want to, and can, support your work. They exist, but you need to widen the net so they can find you in the first place.

antiheroine

Nov 4, 2017
You need publicity for that, and the best way to go about that is releasing some full videos for free, so they can propagate throughout the web to r34 sites and tube sites etc. Many of the biggest earning 3DX creators release either all their videos for free, or all their videos at a lower resolution for free. Also, i would encourage you to work to market your product on more platforms. Maybe make a pixiv for previews and renders etc.

Basically, the most money comes from people who want to, and can, support your work. They exist, but you need to widen the net so they can find you in the first place.
This is true. That's animators mistake they put in all in paywalled without giving a free stuff. Don't expect to buy your work without giving them free stuff. That's how this industry works. Your money will not based on purchased but on your fanbase. You get fanbase, money comes easy.

I hope you doin well

Also asking for wild ride animation

Reactions: thanboxay and Iori6
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote